Okay, so I did this back in 08 and it was pretty fun and the trend lasted for about a month in PvP. So why not do it again? This is basically a trans vs trans battle (Any trans can be used, this includes coined transes to) the map will be Flop and the 'ring' will be the top platform in flop. If you're knocked out of the ring you lose. It will be a best 2/3 match up until the final where it will be a best 3/5. I have not decided on a prize yet so I will announce it once this thing actually happens.
The rules are simple but due too the ridiculous amount of HP in the game gotta tweak it a bit. Anyways here are the rules:
1. No jump attacks
2. No jumping
3. Blocking is allowed.
4. You can win by either knocking out your opponent from the ring or till his/her HP drops to zero.
5. This will be trans v trans only.
6. Up too 16 players can participate, I will make the bracket and all that stuff.
7. If a player cannot make it we will reschedule, if that player cannot make that time either, he/she will be DQ'd from the tournament.
8. To create diversity in this I'm only gonna allow 2 people to use the same trans. (That means only 2 people can use lagternman, 2 can use overunner, 2 can use digi, etc.)
9. No OP transes like Kowbat/Jura/Halloween trans/etc.
10. Their will be an HP limit
in this tournament in order to balance everything out (Credits too Ross for this idea). This is how it will go, if you're level 172, the max amount of HP you can have is xxxx
. Now, for each level above lv172, you will have too subtract your HP by 13
. For example, if you're level 173, your HP max will be xxxx. So on and so forth, so if you're level 221, the max amount of HP you can have is 9,362. NOW, if you're LOWER than lv172
, your HP will be +13 from 9,999. So if you're level 171, your HP will be 10,012. Got it? I will have /debug on so none of you can cheat. Use this math (ugh) formula in order to figure out your max HP.
9,999 - ((Current lv - 172) x 13) = Max HP
If you cannot do this simple math then just tell me what level you are 1 day before the tournament and Rosseh and I will tell you your HP limit!!
11. No coin items that can increase Trans bot attack/speed. (Example: Attbot, MetoWings, etc.)
13. No body armor.
14. We now add stakes to this game, the first brackets will be 1million gigas, the quater finals will be 5 million gigas, the Semi's will be 7 million gigas, and the Finals will be a whopping 10mill. You will win all this money plus the prize winning bonus for Top Heavyweight CBT'er (I now have gigas to actually give out a prize, woopty freaking due.)
If anyone would like to contribute too the rules? (Like adding a time limit and 'counting' hits like in actual boxing I've been thinking about that too).
But, that might be a little too complicated and hard to keep track.
Apply now with your:
Trans you will be using: