March 28, 2024, 07:45:51 AMLatest Member: KoreyJem
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server »  Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Ω.: ::Redtopia:: :.Ω

Started by Yz, September 19, 2012, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowrealm2

Thx Baggie I did my best never thought i had rank 4 in my pocket
Beated Meto guild :O

Cooky

how did u get hackenn destroyer trans??

Xkiller712

Proud to be a Redtopian.  Great job on that 11m gp grind Utopia that was awesome!

Madprox

Quote from: Xkiller712 on October 21, 2014, 11:38:53 PM
Proud to be a Redtopian.  Great job on that 11m gp grind Utopia that was awesome!
it was an effort for a few members,  but it payed off, we won, and now every utopian gets 10m gigas :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

messenger123

Quote from: Madprox on October 22, 2014, 12:01:05 AM
it was an effort for a few members,  but it payed off, we won, and now every utopian gets 10m gigas :)
it says 5m?

Madprox

Quote from: messenger123 on October 22, 2014, 06:28:44 AM
Quote from: Madprox on October 22, 2014, 12:01:05 AM
it says 5m?
mybad. It's 10m.

Xkiller712

October 23, 2014, 12:39:14 AM #2586 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 12:13:40 AM by Xkiller712
Okay, so I have a little guild suggestion that I'd like to get some feedback on before I delve further into the process

• We could create an official Redtopian(or Utopia Redemption both seperately[Redtopia/Redemption/Utopia] investors team, by creating a poll of candidates for election under the name of the Redtopian Guild.  
    The investment team would run off of donations to the guild and make profit.
    Of course this would mean the staff would have to be reliable; which is the reason why we'd have an election

• Note: Investor Staff Members May Be Impeached If Voted Against By Half Of The Guild.

Example:

I nominate:
Vish
Ross
Silky
Hawk
Etc.
As members of the investors team
Each guild investing team will have a pot of donations from its guild members
the investing team is reliable for making profit off of those donations

Thornz

Quote from: Xkiller712 on October 23, 2014, 12:39:14 AM
Okay, so I have a little guild suggestion that I'd like to get some feedback on before I delve further into the process

• We could create an official Redtopian(or Utopia Redemption both seperately[Redtopia/Redemption/Utopia] investors team, by creating a poll of candidates for election under the name of the Redtopian Guild. 
    Of course this would mean the staff would have to be reliable; which is the reason why we'd have an election

• Note: Investor Staff Members May Be Impeached If Voted Against By Half Of The Guild.

Not sure what you're saying :-/

Rephrase? Sounds interesting.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

messenger123

ok so robo can  u please give baggie walker when u can log?he gave me his walker .Thanks

Madprox

Quote from: Thornz on October 23, 2014, 12:54:33 AM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on October 23, 2014, 12:39:14 AM

Not sure what you're saying :-/

Rephrase? Sounds interesting.

Robocop7ant

if we in utopia grinded as we did in the event everyday in a month we could maybe get rank 2 ;)
<br />

english

no offence but u need a better and more active co leader.
i dont see much activity unless an event as u said.

Yz

Quote from: english on October 24, 2014, 09:00:34 AM
no offence but u need a better and more active co leader.
i dont see much activity unless an event as u said.

but whooooooo?
DISCORD killyzkill

english

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-