April 18, 2024, 11:35:35 PMLatest Member: RichardphypE
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » pokemon

pokemon

Started by Surgeypurgey, October 08, 2012, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

Quote from: Cooky on July 25, 2014, 09:24:53 AM
MEGA CAMERUPT WAS CONFIRMED?? 

mega camerupt and mega sharpedo are basically confirmed since it was confirmed that archie and max would be using a mega pokemon

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

i want mega torkoal and altaria. a dragon/fairy would be OP. (and I think wont have any weakness aside from ice)

Cooky

Quote from: Pokeh on July 28, 2014, 05:31:19 PM
i want mega torkoal and altaria. a dragon/fairy would be OP. (and I think wont have any weakness aside from ice)

but that means no torkoal evo  :'(

Pokeh

meh I'm expecting mega gallade soon too as well as salamence, flygon, etc.

FalseProphet

Paha, Mega Dunsparce. Sorry, but that thing is haunting me lately. Oh btw got hold of a random couple of shiny's when breeding/farming levels. Mudkip, Wurmple, Druddigon, and gurdurr.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

any 5/6ivs?

I haven't played the game in so long :/

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on July 29, 2014, 03:31:59 PM
any 5/6ivs?

I can breed you 5iv pokemon now, and got lots of friend safari's and people to trade with etc. Just depends on the pokemon i guess. Do you know bout the quick money earning technique in Le Wow Cafe?

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Pokeh

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 29, 2014, 03:34:38 PM
any 5/6ivs?

I can breed you 5iv pokemon now, and got lots of friend safari's and people to trade with etc. Just depends on the pokemon i guess. Do you know bout the quick money earning technique in Le Wow Cafe?

I know about it.

I have 99999999 cash.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Pokeh on July 29, 2014, 04:44:02 PM
any 5/6ivs?

I know about it.

I have 99999999 cash.

LOL damn, how many hours gametime? i'm only on 120hours atm....

optopt

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 29, 2014, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: Pokeh on July 29, 2014, 04:44:02 PM
any 5/6ivs?

What game? Give me some cash :) SEND ME THE LINK :D I WANNA PLAY AND BE THE BEST ! :S

I know about it.

I have 99999999 cash.

LOL damn, how many hours gametime? i'm only on 120hours atm....
YouTube = DanZGAStyle

SRC3 - "If you want my best then do your best"

Pokeh

just over 100 hours.

I've got my sources. Thus I can get any shiny pokemon you want as well. Just don't have the resources to get myself a 5/6iv competitive pokemon of my choice so I can give shinys in return. Also way too lazy to breed the mons myself xD

Pokeh

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-148908566

Comeback of the century!

Also, no new news regarding ORAS as of yet. Expecting CoroCoro to leak later this month with a flood of new info though seeing as the release isn't so far away now.

KillerPig

my team

swampert
cacturne
camerupt
dusknoir
salamence
metagross

:)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

FalseProphet

August 08, 2014, 07:26:56 AM #764 Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 07:30:52 AM by FalseProphet
any tips on trying to breed flawless poke? i got iv's down it's just the whole move passing on... they never seem to take the parents moves.

lol nvm. Just realised most moves i wanted at tm and/or learned by leveling up for my haunter only one move i need and that's from misdrevious

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-