March 28, 2024, 02:37:48 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Survival Equips

Survival Equips

Started by rohane15, October 13, 2012, 03:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rohane15

Hi! Its been a loooong time i've not played Bout Cheetah. Many changes. I'd like to know how i am able to get tier 3 equips and whether there would be bonuses if i wear them individually or in a full set. Thanks. Sorry If This post is in the wrong section of the forum.

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

spiderstar

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 13, 2012, 04:09:41 AM
No No No! I will sum it up for you. Okay so survival 1-186 is stuff. and 219 is basically god gear. ok so mete did cool mods and yea and blah and im so tired i dunno what im typing anymore.

Okay then....  I'll basically type the basic stuff here.

Basically you get Tier 3 armor by completing "waves" of mobs in a new game mode called "survival"  you have to kill a certain amount of monsters/viruses to get to the next Tier 1.  In each Tier there's a possibility of the mobs dropping survival sets.  The higher the Tier the better the armor.  1 being the lowest, 3 being the highest.

Also you mentioned bonuses if you wear the survival sets.  You get 15% more EXP if you wear a full Tier 2 set and 40% more EXP if you wear a full Tier 3 set. 

That's pretty much it. 

rohane15

thethiny

There's a thread below your thread , if you read it , it recaps most of the features -_-

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

spiderstar

spiderstar

Well I know you're just trying to start a flame war but it's not gonna help. 
You're already warned so I would suggest that you stop acting in such an immature manner.
So far all 3 of your posts on this thread have been spam.

Have a nice day.  :)

Meteor

Stop it both of you. Take this to pms.

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-