April 23, 2024, 01:12:44 PMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Silence & PnPnP

Silence & PnPnP

Started by RAUDOG, October 24, 2012, 12:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

November 09, 2012, 12:50:49 AM #30 Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:51:08 AM by Yz
no, he asked here so i answered here.

i unlocked your thread don't give me reason to get rid of it
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: jayslash on November 09, 2012, 12:49:45 AM
You get out of here with that bull shit, you got anything to say to muncay pm him, ice said that.
don't come here f**** up my thread.
muncay ice say come to msn.

wow

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zepher12

Quote from: Yz on November 09, 2012, 12:45:42 AM
Quote from: zepher12 on November 09, 2012, 12:26:47 AM
Quote from: Yz on November 08, 2012, 07:45:55 PM
Quote from: zepher12 on November 08, 2012, 07:30:25 PM
Hope you guys are doing well; dunno how stuff panned out after guild reset.

rank 8 billion

Rank, what a useless term that has no real value except to affirm your own egotism; no, I was wondering if my old friends had stayed together or what had happened, not if they had no life grinded to beat people who's one purpose was making sure we never won anyway. So, if someone that was actually in this guild could explain what happened, or someone with knowledge of the current situation other than such trivial things as rank, could give me an idea, that'd be chill.

"i am rank 1 i am best" - muncay 2011

no they all joined my guild all of them before the wipe and we got perm rank 1 guild hall of fame l0l (does this affect anything? reply if so xD)

after wipe they all joined allie/me/various and there are no silence left at all ever but ice who does not play anymore

chill.

First of all, that's obviously not a direct quote as I'd never use such vulgar wording and grammar. Second of all, the only reason rank ever mattered to me, was because it was a team effort between me and my friends, that was the cool part, the fact that we had to work harder than anyone because literally the highest powers in the game were out to get us, was what made it special, other than that you can ask my members, I told them I didn't give a shit about rank. You decided it was some type of competition, where the most OP person one, which in the end was eventually true, after I was already gone. I'd rather just chill with my guild mates, and if they were into sector, that's what I was gonna do, nothing more, nothing less, the whole epic drama it was made into was entertaining, but still, none of it matters in the slightest.

Anyway I kinda expected that, a guild without it's real leader is nothing, if they're happy where ever they are though, that's great.

Yz

you're mad, i didn't read

but you're welcome for answering your question
DISCORD killyzkill

Allie

Didn't read. Thread unlocked, drama ensued, locking.
Have a nice day!

RAUDOG

THANK YOU FOR UNLOCKING ( SILENCE ) THREAD...
THERE WON'T BE ANY DRAMA HERE AT ALL
NOTE TO THEMATIC,
PnPnP POST HERE..
YEA I'M BACK ,
HELL YEA TIME TO GET BUSY.

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

loewe98

@ Zepher , Note that evry guildleader has to work hard to hit top 3 ;) !

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: loewe98 on April 24, 2014, 01:03:30 PM
@ Zepher , Note that evry guildleader has to work hard to hit top 3 ;) !

zepher got muted (maybe banned too) and quited so I don't think he will be reading that
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

RAUDOG

Thank you qolderman, i won't really be playing OG MASTER Silence bot, i mainly want to keep Silence Name, I'll be on OG MASTER PnPnP bot most of the time.
Anyone else has anything to say to zepher it would be best to call him ,pm  him or wait till u see him.
LOL when will u guys ever learn, quite true i believe Muncay is banned ill try logging his bot, hell i need to put that perm membership on another bot.

hur9

Corr

Just keep sectoring, can't win in PvP/BvB which is what really matters so. >__>

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

BlackStickre

nice to see you're back, i wouldve applied but im already in utopia grinding for top 10 rankings  :-\

RAUDOG

@ Corr, i never really pvp or base grind mainly, but good luck with ur Guild anyways.
@ BlackStickre, thank you but not worried about rankings really, just back to play sometimes,
It was more fun and exciting back in the Day anyway.
@ kulvinder thank you.

noblem6

good guild name

ice do u remember me?
No one likes noblem, but Jesus Christ loves noblem!

Quote from: Cooky on April 01, 2014, 09:59:25 AM
poor Allie

her thread got noblem'd  :(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-