April 19, 2024, 11:13:31 AMLatest Member: choe9512
BoutCheetah » Forum » Competitive Game » General PvP » major disrespect

major disrespect

Started by Frith, November 07, 2012, 01:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

so in my history in boutcheetah ive came across many, offensive and disrespectful players mainly in the pvp area, i know im not a very good pvp player but when i try and practise and encounter an 'mlg' or 'pro' whatever you call it pvper i recieve offensive/hurtful and just plain uncalled for messages. now im not saying all players are BUT this doesnt mean there arn't any, if your going to try and raise the popularity of pvp then there needs to be harsh words with the people involved, im not mentioning any names... yet.... but i find mostly the players in a pvp guild give these basically stupid comments, this puts me off trying to become better at pvp alot as it just makes me dissapointed to learn this part of the community and it creates high opinions of pvp players  :(

Selene

Yz

please list who disrespects, we don't like these people either and the very best pvpers are generally nice people who only act like cave spiders from hell if you lag.

i agree people needa be nicer to the pvpers :-*
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

probably sanc.

No other guild cares.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Allie

Quote from: Yz on November 07, 2012, 01:52:02 PM
please list who disrespects, we don't like these people either and the very best pvpers are generally nice people

This. People like me and opti will love you for pvping unless you either hardcore lag and yet say you deserve the hits you got, boast that you're good if you're not, or are flat out annoying and deserve the hatred you get. There are people like imag and vfs who will go "Ha, you couldn't even get me to low red u suck".
No, but really. There are some in the community like this.

KillerPig

Quote from: Allie on November 07, 2012, 05:48:46 PM
This. People like me and opti will love you for pvping unless you either hardcore lag and yet say you deserve the hits you got, boast that you're good if you're not, or are flat out annoying and deserve the hatred you get.
gonna call bs on this one
when i had a short lived fetish for pvp and won in a ffa with u in the room by pure luck (getting kow spec), u called me a camping ***got when rlly it was u just being butthurt lol

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Cooky

Quote from: komochi on November 11, 2012, 12:34:01 PM
Oh my gosh..... I don't even come close... at least put in proper grammer if you want to make assumptions about me  :'(
at least spell grammar correctly if you're going to criticize someone's grammar lol

cybercjt

Woah don't start any dramas again.  :(
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Cooky

Quote from: cybercjt on November 11, 2012, 12:49:34 PM
Every post I make doesnt 'start drama' like you seem to think, its the people who start calling it drama that usually starts it

cybercjt

Quote from: Cooky on November 11, 2012, 12:56:27 PM
Every post I make doesnt 'start drama' like you seem to think, its the people who start calling it drama that usually starts it
Easy boy I didn't put any names there.
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

NeoKiller

November 11, 2012, 12:58:51 PM #10 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:59:08 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Cooky on November 11, 2012, 12:56:27 PM
Woah don't start any dramas again.  :(
Who said his post was directed to you ?
Now you're starting with the drama cause you think it's always about you.

Selene

NeoKiller

November 11, 2012, 01:10:52 PM #12 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 01:11:19 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Selene on November 11, 2012, 01:03:16 PM
Please stop going off topic else I have to warn/mute you.
This is what you should have said I think.
Just to make clearer what you mean.

Cooky

Quote from: SeleneI know how to do my job, thanks

mic99

Alright, I just want to say this. Whenever people post about Cooky starting drama, and he's done nothing wrong, please stop. You'r making your self look dumb, and technically you're the one starting drama.

He's trying to stop to not make drama, and you guys are encouraging him to continue it.

And, I agree with this topic. People that PvP are getting mean, and they do put down other players.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-