April 26, 2024, 12:20:34 PMLatest Member: AudreaHind
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - October 2nd 2012

Updates - October 2nd 2012

Started by Santa, October 02, 2012, 11:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Stake changes
----------------------
1.) Buttons changed to make it look better, and to take away the @stake command after every game.  Now you just press on Join Stake.
2.) Suicide / Exit command have been added in-game.
3.) New messages that will tell the room master if someone does not have enough Gigas to join the stake again.
4.) Once all players in the room have joined the stake, the map will be UN-able to be changed.  This is because people would put the map on flop, and then switch to Holodeck and quickly press start.

Bug Fixes
----------------
1.) PvP sometimes only showed 5 maps in the drop down list.  This was caused by a function not being disabled for survival.
2.) Login bug where if you entered your username/password, then clicked on the username text box, it would say incorrect password even though you entered it properly.  This bug has been on BoutCheetah for practically ever when we started encrypting passwords.
3.) Random starting place, and monsters would bounce around in survival/sector.  This was caused from another function not being disabled properly.
4.) A pointer issue with how we patched a hack a few months ago has been identified.  This bug caused random disconnections depending on a few certain packets being sent in at the same time.
5.) Yellow text that you would sometimes see in a room.  This was caused due to an error in the relay not removing some people properly.  Should be fixed now.

Hack patches
---------------------
1.) Mega-arkade's no fall down hack.  It's kind of a lame hack to do, so I waited on patching it as noone even cared about using it.  But nonetheless, it's patched now.  So, if you find any working hacks, please email them to [email protected]

If you find any issues with anything that I have posted, please leave a reply here!

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

Xkiller712

Buttons look great, and thank god I don't have to type @stake every round...

Materger

Good job Kenny.  ;D

I like reading the updates, reading what bugs got fixed is like a hobby to me. :>

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Optimism

I was wondering why the client was updating. Now I know! :].
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

KillerPig

dude nice

good job on whoever did the buttons (mete???????????)

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Santa

Quote from: KillerPig on October 03, 2012, 12:40:51 AM
dude nice

good job on whoever did the buttons (mete???????????)

Yeah, meteor made them.  ;D

ilovemoney

#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mic99

Reaper666

Quote from: nanak tatum on October 09, 2012, 01:17:30 AM
Yea! now all we need is for Elite parts to be colored so we know which color we are buying or got xD
+1  :D
:)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-