April 24, 2024, 10:48:47 PMLatest Member: Michaelsek
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » ~ Goldie's Time to Time Guessing The Password Event ~

~ Goldie's Time to Time Guessing The Password Event ~

Started by invoker, February 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invoker

February 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:36:06 PM by invoker
GUESSING THE PASSWORD GAME

HOW-TO
~ I'll create a room from time to time with the room titled " Goldie's Guessing Game " ~

~ All you have to do is guess the room's password with the tips or hints or by the questions I will be asking time to time ~

Example : The pass for today's event room is XXgoldie.. the hint for the XX is two numbers

NOTE
~ All peeps can participate, BUT for BC staffs of all kind  ::) it would be different as staffs can enter w/o having to crack the password ~

~ So, staffs can join too BUT ONLY with the alts and entering the room through the guessing game like normal players will do ~

PRIZES
Sorry to say, but I'm not rich. I'm organizing this event to create an interesting way of playing BC besides just grinding or any other ways players would normally do. SIMPLE AND FUN EVENT ;D

~ The prizes would be different every time, but it won't be something like 1 giga. At least, I could still give out 30-days item/1-yr item ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Goldie's Time to Time Giveaway Event ~

invoker

Peeps, I'm starting the event now..

Hint for the event this time = XgoldieX (the first missing X is an alphabet and the second missing X is a number)

Good Luck  :D

invoker

Event ended for today.. and unfortunately.. no winner  :-\
So, the prize would be accumulated for next guessing game event  ;D
Have a good day  :)

Cooky

I think u should post on here when you make the room

invoker

Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2014, 07:42:10 AM

yea cooky.. i posted earlier, saying that the event starts..

Cooky

Quote from: invoker on February 18, 2014, 08:45:02 AM
Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2014, 07:42:10 AM

yea cooky.. i posted earlier, saying that the event starts..

no you just said 'todays room'   so people don't know when it will be

knightofms

Quote from: invoker on February 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM

HOW-TO
~ I'll create a room from time to time with the room titled " Goldie's Guessing Game " ~

~ All you have to do is guess the room's password with the tips or hints or by the questions I will be asking time to time ~

Example : The pass for today's event room is XXgoldie.. the hint for the XX is two numbers

NOTE
~ All peeps can participate, BUT for BC staffs of all kind  ::) it would be different as staffs can enter w/o having to crack the password ~

~ So, staffs can join too BUT ONLY with the alts and entering the room through the guessing game like normal players will do ~

PRIZES
Sorry to say, but I'm not rich. I'm organizing this event to create an interesting way of playing BC besides just grinding or any other ways players would normally do. SIMPLE AND FUN EVENT ;D

~ The prizes would be different every time, but it won't be something like 1 giga. At least, I could still give out 30-days item/1-yr item ~

Peeps, event will start in 10 Mins !!
Hint for the pass today : Goldie@@ ( @@ represents two different or same numbers, ranging from 50-99)

knightofms

knightofms

sorry guys.. my internet was down just now.. im Re-Creating the Event Room AGAIN NOW ..

>>>>     the pass is the same : Goldie@@ ( hint : the @@ represents two numbers ranging from 50 - 99 )     <<<<
====     the prize is the same : 4 x 7-days Miasma head     ====

knightofms

The event has ended.. Winner of the day : failonstk GRATZ

Cooky

knightofms

April 20, 2014, 06:59:17 AM #11 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:15:54 AM by knightofms
Quote from: invoker on February 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM

HOW-TO

NOTE

PRIZES

Its Easter Day (YAY !!).. In Conjunction of this day, I'm gonna give out 15 snowballs as the prize for today's event..

The rules are the same as above..

I'm starting the event IN ABOUT 4 HOURS FROM NOW(04:13:11 am) and it will LAST FOR 10 MINS before I close down the room. If there is NO WINNER, the prize will be ACCUMULATED for my next event.

OK, now, the room's pass hints :

1. Related to Easter Day.
2. Two words (space and capital counts).

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

FalseProphet

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

knightofms

Quote from: qolderman on April 20, 2014, 07:01:13 AM
when is it 8 am for you lul?

Sorry det, forgot to add that. I will add in the time (I'll start in about 4 hours from now)

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 07:02:20 AM
Are you basing the time of bc website?

Yea. sorry bout the confusion. I'll add the time. (I'll start in about 4 hours from now)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-