April 18, 2024, 05:51:04 AMLatest Member: Janesoaky
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Always MVP...

Always MVP...

Started by LolBot321123, April 12, 2014, 11:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LolBot321123

Were the others sleeping????
IGN: BC: - Bullet -, - inFamous -. Bots: Bulletz, Bulletz09

Cooky

LolBot321123

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 13, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
So pro...

I didn't mae this post to show off how good I am, this post was meant to show that there were atleast 4 lvl 220's but no one could have killed more than 5....

knightofms

did they chat during the game??.. in what language.. probably koreans?

LolBot321123

Quote from: knightofms on April 13, 2014, 05:31:16 AM
did they chat during the game??.. in what language.. probably koreans?

Well your absolutely right, The answer is yes and yes, but they weren't chatting that much because I remember one guy pis*ed me off so bad by not doing combos but using the skill rush while I was trying my best to perform a good combo so then I called him a dumb F*ck
so he said " I korea"  and then he starts spamming loads of korean bullSh*t  for the rest of the game..... Sorry about the bad language.

qolderman

nice screenshot

others are sleeping I think
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

knightofms

usually koreans are like that.. not to discriminate but maybe bcuz the language difference causing them to not understand what we said.. some even have 0 post on forum since 2012.. lol-ed.. IMO.. they're best at hacking..

Madprox

That's called leeching (:

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

knightofms

Quote from: Madprox on April 13, 2014, 06:24:34 AM

IMO if they're to help for 1st , 2nd , 3rd wave it would be way faster than 2 mins to clear 258 :)

Madprox

Quote from: knightofms on April 13, 2014, 06:26:03 AM
Quote from: Madprox on April 13, 2014, 06:24:34 AM

IMO if they're to help for 1st , 2nd , 3rd wave it would be way faster than 2 mins to clear 258 :)
Yes, but then they wouldn't be leeching :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

April 13, 2014, 07:59:16 AM #10 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:08:27 AM by FalseProphet
Most koreans problem with playing with someone out their region is usually down to lag or poor connection. So they refuse to play with anyone not from korea for example it's why they kick most people when they enter rooms even if you are a high level or "pro".

But in all honesty, i like to just find a high level room and just sit and leech because there is no way that i'm going to spend my life grinding, being bored to try get #1 ha. Plus imo i find it quicker most times when people don't help but guess that's just down to the people you play with.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Delta

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-