April 26, 2024, 07:33:55 PMLatest Member: Martindiele
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Name one bad habit you would love to break.

Name one bad habit you would love to break.

Started by JetSurge, April 19, 2014, 10:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

smoking (cigs)/ vaping(ecigs) - i can basically alternate between the two whenever i want, but I cannot quit either.

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Corrupted

Vobck

knightofms

Quote from: Vobck on April 20, 2014, 07:29:45 AM
sleeping late

agree (Y).. as usual, keep reminding myself to sleep early to get enough sleep hours as need to wake up early tmr.. but ended up sleeping late and waking up early.. feeling groggy the whole day..

JetSurge

Quote from: knightofms on April 20, 2014, 07:36:03 AM
sleeping late

agree (Y).. as usual, keep reminding myself to sleep early to get enough sleep hours as need to wake up early tmr.. but ended up sleeping late and waking up early.. feeling groggy the whole day..

Feels, feels everywhere

Trying to make up for the lack of sleep the previous day by crashing for 12+ hours doesn't help either.
Who did that!?

knightofms

Quote from: JetSurge on April 20, 2014, 07:47:16 AM
Quote from: knightofms on April 20, 2014, 07:36:03 AM
sleeping late

Feels, feels everywhere

Trying to make up for the lack of sleep the previous day by crashing for 12+ hours doesn't help either.

true jet.. tried to make up the lack of sleep during the afternoon or late afternoon doesnt help either.. instead it made worse, causing me to feel energised at night instead of day time.. aware of this but still continue with the routine.. feels everywhere..  ???

Cooky

i give away too much money to people. whether its online friends, people i barely know, or even complete strangers... i am always handing out my hard earned money. some day its going to really screw me over i just know it.

Cooky

JustRK

Obama care still requires Americans to pay a monthly premium  :P

Anyway, one of my worst habits is being skeptical to do things I know that I can (like in the gym lifting weights or gymnastics wise)
It bugs me because I know better, yet I still psych myself out sometimes  :o

leapman

Quote from: kulvinder on April 24, 2014, 04:13:24 AM
Quote from: Cooky on April 24, 2014, 02:03:01 AM
i give away too much money to people. whether its online friends, people i barely know, or even complete strangers... i am always handing out my hard earned money. some day its going to really screw me over i just know it.
Yea you're right about that.
Just do your insurance through Obama Care?
Quote from: Cooky on April 24, 2014, 04:15:48 AM
wtf does that have to do with anything
LMFAO! LMFAO! OMG IM ROLLIN'
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-