April 26, 2024, 10:55:31 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » make walker bro 1k zc in zylon shop

make walker bro 1k zc in zylon shop

Started by qolderman, April 19, 2014, 01:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

for people to buy 1k zc instead of 2k >.< maybe they have only 10 dollars and they really want walker bro and it's 1,001 zc
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

GhostKillaz1

i agree with you but also what if they're trying to be smart by making them pay $20 just for 1 thing maybe?

IGN: DNA | TexX       Bot: Ram | Patch        Lvl: 270 | 225

Cooky

all the items in zylon shop are still on a huge discount from last years Halloween sale

but I guess u cant please everyone..

Corrupted

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 20, 2014, 12:17:43 AM
Quote from: GhostKillaz1 on April 19, 2014, 11:47:25 PM
i agree with you but also what if they're trying to be ****s by making them pay $20 just for 1 thing maybe?

fixed for you.
agreed

FalseProphet

If you look at most items even if you calculate what you do want it's mostly calculate to accumulate just over what you could buy so you'd have to spend more money.

e.g darkmeto/metowing = 2275 zc, buying 2k zc gives +100 zc = 2100 zc meaning just under yet again. Unless you have leftover zc from previous purchases or wanted to waste time on the earning free zc this would mean you'd have to spend an extra $10 on 1k zc when you only need 175. or like metorium head that's also 1,001. everything is really just over
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

qolderman

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 20, 2014, 06:54:55 AM
If you look at most items even if you calculate what you do want it's mostly calculate to accumulate just over what you could buy so you'd have to spend more money.

e.g darkmeto/metowing = 2275 zc, buying 2k zc gives +100 zc = 2100 zc meaning just under yet again. Unless you have leftover zc from previous purchases or wanted to waste time on the earning free zc this would mean you'd have to spend an extra $10 on 1k zc when you only need 175. or like metorium head that's also 1,001. everything is really just over
I heard that prices are all -50% from their original price.
maybe that's why prices are like that
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

yes the items are still on 50% discount from the halloween sale which was supposed to last for like 1 week

medchiller

If these are truly the new prices and aren't just left over from the holiday discount (they are going to stay) then yeah sure it should be exactly 1k not 1001 it may have been on purpose that it was done this way but I have no idea.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on April 24, 2014, 09:27:12 PM
If these are truly the new prices and aren't just left over from the holiday discount (they are going to stay) then yeah sure it should be exactly 1k not 1001 it may have been on purpose that it was done this way but I have no idea.

Yeah, it's a money maker for sure. Tbh if it was me i would of done it as an intention to make more money, i mean if people buy knowing this, then why not? Especially if you need the money to keep the game running.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-