Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

u can post whatever about wwe/f

this is the best moment in the history of wrestling
here

also for me the best entrance of all was undertaker with his vulture back in wm

i only watch some ppv and wm cus of him

hur9

That is prob the collar that he uses. I remember he uses one with that form.

Pein

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 23, 2014, 04:10:49 AM
@the video > there was no need to post it. We all know (those who are not 9) that WWE is fake. But a lot of people still watch it because it is entertaining like watching a movie/play. Unless you think that video was the best moment which makes no sense because that was a pretty bad match.

>WWE stop being good in 2010.
you are really an idiot no offense

you're too dumb to understand that it was a funny vid rather than trying to prove its fake lol

- "wwe stop being good in 2010."

your statement was funny^
it's already been bad before 2010. you don't know it since prob you are a new generation and 80's and 90's was at its peak

Yz

@the video > there was no need to post it. We all know (those who are not 9) that WWE is fake. But a lot of people still watch it because it is entertaining like watching a movie/play. Unless you think that video was the best moment which makes no sense because that was a pretty bad match.

wwe stopped being good in 2005 lol it was best in attitude era with steve austin n old dx n stuff, i stopped watching it in 2007ish cuz every match was so predictable and john cena would beat everyone with his 3 move set

get beat up all match
get tossed around the ropes, shoulder butt the guy
you cant see me, punch in face
fail first FU
get beat up some more
about to lose
suddenly FU
win

every single match of 2005-2014
DISCORD killyzkill

Materger

Quote from: Yz on April 23, 2014, 04:30:45 AM

wwe stopped being good in 2005 lol it was best in attitude era with steve austin n old dx n stuff, i stopped watching it in 2007ish cuz every match was so predictable and john cena would beat everyone with his 3 move set

get beat up all match
get tossed around the ropes, shoulder butt the guy
you cant see me, punch in face
fail first FU
get beat up some more
about to lose
suddenly FU
win

every single match of 2005-2014

ROFL!

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Pein

and the worst is wwe representing cena like austin and rock did when he really sucks

its funny and lame when these new kids say cena's catchphrases and his
sound sucks lol

Yz

i guess you prefer the pg era fair nuff, age/mental age different preferences
DISCORD killyzkill

Pein

who remembers boogie man he eats real earthworms

Cooky

I never liked watching wwe/f

but i like john cena's song 'my time is now'

Meteor

I only watch the ppvs nowadays and I must say I was disgusted when they ended Undertaker's streak at WM30.

(click to show/hide)

Yz

Quote from: Meteor on April 24, 2014, 08:19:55 AM
I only watch the ppvs nowadays and I must say I was disgusted when they ended Undertaker's streak at WM30.

dont tell me cena beat it..
DISCORD killyzkill

Meteor

Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2014, 08:55:28 AM

nah it was
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Meteor

Quote from: thepowerups on April 24, 2014, 09:15:55 AM
Quote from: Meteor on April 24, 2014, 08:58:19 AM
Quote from: Yz on April 24, 2014, 08:55:28 AM

nah it was
(click to show/hide)

Yea that's what happened , but it wasn't meant to be like that. As you guys probably know it's all scripted and the winner is selected before the match. Undertaker was suppose to win the match but Brock lesnar changed the script. Mr McMahon said this in an interview himself. He said originally that Brock lesnar would be fired but he only received a fine. I don't know how big the fine was but it was a lot people have told me. Anyway it sucks the streak is over , can't be reversed now.
Idk where you got that info or if you made it up but every single report has stated that the plan all along was for brock to win, however only a small circle of people within the company knew that.

(click to show/hide)

Meteor

April 24, 2014, 12:49:41 PM #13 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 04:42:54 PM by Meteor
If you want reliable sources, WrestlingInc, PWMania or F4Wonline are good choices.
And the reason for everyone's surprise:
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0411/573080/who-knew-the-streak-was-ending/

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

doink the clown

U can't see me

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024