April 26, 2024, 02:03:39 AMLatest Member: Morganpaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » SoSa | Going for the top

SoSa | Going for the top

Started by Smokin weed3, April 23, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trashburmy

When i come to check my thread and find a war between ICE and the Gm's #JustSoSathreadthings

Materger

Quote from: trashburmy on April 03, 2015, 03:25:47 PM
When i come to check my thread and find a war between ICE and the Gm's #JustSoSathreadthings
I'm sorry sir, I'll take it to pms.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

trashburmy

Quote from: Materger on April 03, 2015, 04:43:05 PM
Quote from: trashburmy on April 03, 2015, 03:25:47 PM
I'm sorry sir, I'll take it to pms.
All good mat, it gave me a laugh xD

trashburmy

Attention to whoever sees this!

I am now trying to recruit someone who will be an active grinder for SoSa and stay loyal with us!
I need help gaining back the 10m loss from demon

hawk5005

Alright guys, I know it's all fun and games, but can we try and keep a guild thread about the guild and not turn it into something else entirely?
Honestly it was disturbing to read all the stuff that was posted here.

trashburmy

To everyone in SoSa who sees this, we are working on getting you all or most of you back, i saw exe, rage, and trib yesterday. Welcome back guys :) But anyways try to get on so we can get SoSa back together again and grinding :P

TeXeT

April 23, 2015, 06:27:03 PM #141 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 06:30:00 PM by TeXeT
SoSa is reviving, who wont get active in a week, or wont explain hes inactivity will be kicked, JC get your @ in game and give me co. You have to contact -eXe- (-eVe-) or  SS Shadow by the end of the month.

Also we are recruiting a lot of people, so if you would like to join contact me or SS Shadows, via game or forum. Thanks :)

SoSa to the top!

trashburmy

Quote from: TeXeT on April 23, 2015, 06:27:03 PM
SoSa is reviving, who wont get active in a week, or wont explain hes inactivity will be kicked, JC get your @ in game and give me co. You have to contact -eXe- (-eVe-) or  SS Shadow by the end of the month.
Anyone 10m+ will not get kicked, others who have quit will be replaced unless they contact me or exe. And JC if you read this contact us please, thank you

opuiq3

IGN: SS Lampster
Level: 1
Level Of Activity: Some
Able To Grind: Yes frands
Speciality: Being the best

^yw allie

Robocop7ant

Quote from: opuiq3 on April 24, 2015, 09:43:13 PM
IGN: SS Lampster
Level: 1
Level Of Activity: Some
Able To Grind: Yes frands
Speciality: making alts
I Edited it for you ;)
<br />

JC

Sup fam,
Im back and trying to become active again.
I was bussy with school and working you know how it goes..
Lets get back where we're started, A active family!

Special thanks to Shadow who keept the guild up while i wasnt there.
Thanks! :)

cyc0828

JC

Quote from: cyc0828 on May 01, 2015, 10:43:48 PM
Long time no see
SSJc

True man, Sadly enough.
But here i am  :), And i know its not the right topic.. But congratulations with your Promotion!
I see you around man

trashburmy

Thank you JC for giving me a shot in this guild, i told you I wouldn't let you down and i just hit 30m today with C5 :) Love all of you guys, see you at 40m soon ;)

STC Zero

guys can i join in my alt :D

I want to be in 3 guild lel xD

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-