March 28, 2024, 08:18:56 AMLatest Member: cremia
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » what you gonna do if you won a 1 million usd or euro?

what you gonna do if you won a 1 million usd or euro?

Started by qolderman, June 08, 2014, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zanzona

MrScorpion <3

Selene

JustRK

Flip / Rent houses then invest that income to produce sponsorships. Lol even if a million dollars wasn't a lot someone who allowed that money to just sit in the bank would already earn close to $1K USD monthly compound interest and live off of it modestly. If you're good at math and finances you could forgo the common stock / pyramid scheme investments and really make a lot.

leapman

Well if I have received a million dollars I would invest it in a very intricate plan that I had for a while now and establish my "empire" of some sorts.
<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Yz

Quote from: JustRK on June 08, 2014, 08:06:07 PM
Flip / Rent houses then invest that income to produce sponsorships. Lol even if a million dollars wasn't a lot someone who allowed that money to just sit in the bank would already earn close to $1K USD monthly compound interest and live off of it modestly. If you're good at math and finances you could forgo the common stock / pyramid scheme investments and really make a lot.

dis.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on June 08, 2014, 07:49:23 PM
Million dollars isn't really a lot.
yes it ****ing is lmfao
did u really just say that
jesus christ

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Gotta love this economy, if ur poor u better be good / smart / lucky in order to get rich. And if ur rich, you must be stupid to become poor.

1 mill, is sorta not that much when you think about it, (100bill) but yet it is a huge amount.

If you are barely living off what you make from working, ur fked. Even if you have a good job, saving up 1mill is a hard thing to do, which is why it is a big amount. Once you get money tho, just invest it. Ross would stack it up to around 5-6mill, and live a nice life without work, by living off the interest.

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

KillerPig

Quote from: Rossbach on June 08, 2014, 08:43:31 PM
Gotta love this economy, if ur poor u better be good / smart / lucky in order to get rich. And if ur rich, you must be stupid to become poor.

1 mill, is sorta not that much when you think about it, (100bill) but yet it is a huge amount.

If you are barely living off what you make from working, ur fked. Even if you have a good job, saving up 1mill is a hard thing to do, which is why it is a big amount. Once you get money tho, just invest it. Ross would stack it up to around 5-6mill, and live a nice life without work, by living off the interest.
1. ur wrong 1 million is a ****load of money no matter what way you look at it
2. it's really not that easy. if it was everyone would be rich

Rossbach

June 08, 2014, 10:57:23 PM #11 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 10:59:55 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: KillerPig on June 08, 2014, 10:19:46 PM
Quote from: Rossbach on June 08, 2014, 08:43:31 PM

1. ur wrong 1 million is a ****load of money no matter what way you look at it
2. it's really not that easy. if it was everyone would be rich

1. Based on the person.

"meh I got 10bill."

"Meh, it only 10 cents."

2. Not that easy for what? What part? Ross said it hard as fk to obtain 1m. Never said it was easy, simply said what Ross would strive towards. Aka (Make 1m into 5/6m), sorry that simplifying it in text makes it sound more easy than it is. Poor people are poor cause they can't make that first 1m. Gotta love %.

Now Ross is gonna go fly to Jupiter and back in less than 1h.

Oh, wait, it not that easy.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

1. based on the person ok fine
but you and Selene are literally the only 2 people who I've ever heard say "1 million dollars is not a of money" j/s

2. u didnt just simplify you over simplified
"get 1 mill invest it here and there BOOM u have 6 mill"
if you told an investor that they would laugh and make fun of u

Pokeh

inflation really isn't that bad selene lol

also ya what rk said really. I'd then commence to finance my hobbies and tour the world.

KillerPig

if someone told me to cut off my arms for 1 million id do it
cuz i could take my detached limbs to the hospital, have them reconnected, and repeat the process 3 times with that kind of money

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-