April 26, 2024, 06:42:54 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Goldie's Dodge My Bullet Game

Goldie's Dodge My Bullet Game

Started by knightofms, July 11, 2014, 05:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightofms

July 11, 2014, 05:08:35 PM Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 07:34:20 AM by knightofms
Alright. This will be my new game type - Dodge My Bullet Game.

Here are how it work :
1. Game will held in Sector Mode > Room name (Goldie's DB or DodgeBullet)
2. I will ONLY stand in the middle platform and shoots at you with another player to assist me on (if any willing to help me out)
3. You can move anyhow you like (jump/run/walk) to avoid or dodge our/my bullets
4. There will be ONLY 6 players in total (One slot will be left for the player to help me, if any)
5. There will be 1~3 rounds at random

Rules :
1. You can move anyhow you like EXCEPT onto the middle platform which I will be at
2. Players are not allowed to stay on the same platform for more than 10 seconds
3. Players are not allowed to hit / shoot at / kill other players
4. The winner for the round cannot win any other rounds for the day (the same player can only win ONCE per day)
5. Breaking any rule (1) or (2) or (3) or (4) will be DISQUALIFIED immediately

Prizes (only choose one) :
1. Lady-Valor(E) 30-day
2. Overrunner(E) 30-day
3. DigiDragon(E) 30-day
4. White-Knight(E) 30-day
5. Snowball (x1)
6. Miasma Head 7-day (x2)

*Added Miasma Head 7-day*

knightofms

Hosting one tomorrow :)

My time now is 2:14 pm 12/07/2014

Cooky

sounds like a fun event and I applaud you for trying to make fun events like I used to  :D  game needs more people like you

by the way you don't have to say your time, as it already displays that with your post.

if u need any help with prizes I can donate some coin items.

JustRK

I'd suggest you enable glass just for the sole reason that from the middle platform you will always have an angle on each outer platform that will be unreachable from your gun. You could also solve this by adding a second shooter like you mentioned  ;D

just a suggestion after all, good luck dude

Cooky

July 11, 2014, 11:43:58 PM #4 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 11:49:13 PM by Cooky
Quote from: JustRK on July 11, 2014, 11:28:47 PM
from the middle platform you will always have an angle on each outer platform that will be unreachable from your gun.

how do u figure that?  

I disagree

(click to show/hide)

JustRK

Basic geometry and a decent amount of PvP experience. He'll have to keep readjusting his position on the middle platform to compensate for blind spots which are emphasized without glass.

With glass there will be more points on the map where you can kill someone from a fixed position.

Cooky

I don't understand, he never said he wasn't allowed to readjust his position so what is the point of saying that

he is not in a fixed position

and look at the spoiler I posted, which shows there is no spots where u cant shoot them from the middle

fireblade39

i have idea

shooter is red team. other player is blue team and no one will hit each other. so rule 1 will be ok.

what forum time event start?

KillerPig

2 shooters is better
1 shooter too easy

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

knightofms

Quote from: JustRK on July 12, 2014, 12:58:43 AM
Basic geometry and a decent amount of PvP experience. He'll have to keep readjusting his position on the middle platform to compensate for blind spots which are emphasized without glass.

With glass there will be more points on the map where you can kill someone from a fixed position.

yea rk.. after few trials.. i found some blind spots which i cant shoot from the middle platform.. not sure how to overcome.. so i tried to place a rule that everyone cannot stay on the same platform for too long or else disqualified..

and thx pig for the suggestion.. I really think one shooter would be too easy for them but hard for me to kill.. but I need some one to help me out with..

Cooky

I want to see these blindspots sometime   :o  cause I cant picture it

BlackStickre

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-