March 29, 2024, 09:38:50 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » BlackStickre UserBar Shop

BlackStickre UserBar Shop

Started by BlackStickre, July 17, 2014, 07:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStickre

July 17, 2014, 07:39:07 PM Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:45:29 AM by BlackStickre
Hello,

I'm making userbars/guild pages for everyone who requests
As you see it's a shop, you can decide the price!
How much you give me in w/e you want like gigas, coins, bs, items, ... doesn't matter to me  :)

User- Bars Shop

How to apply?
Give me:
Text ( Text you want on it)
Style ( What kind of style do you want in it, or give me a picture/sig )
Color ( Wich color you prefer)
Scanlines ( All sorts of scanlines, fade left/right, tight, dotted,grid, horizontal, white lines, white dots, full, none )
Overlay Glass Shine ( An extra layer that looks like a glass shine )

Some examples

(click to show/hide)

-
Guild- Pages Shop

I'm also making guild pages for people who just started a brand new guild or oldies that want to have a fresh looking one  :D
For this I don't consider getting money just some respect  :)
If I make you a guild page, it's including User- Bars for you're guild (Member, CO- Leader, Leader, PvP/BvB/Sector Team)

How to apply?
Give me:
The begin text
The story (If you have one)
The people in you're PvP/BvB/Sector Team
How many User- Bars you want, the colors,..
The upcomming event(s) ( If there are upcomming events)
The CO Leader (The second leader of you're guild)
The begin signature (The first header you see when you come at the Guild- Page)
If you want more on it than all this, just tell me  :D
( I'm not making signatures for the guild with it, it's too much work / I don't have my PS PC here)
-

Thanks
-Bs

FalseProphet

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=50407.0

Something similar to the guild banner on here as it just looks pure sexy imo. But with text -MonsterInYourCloset in purple still, and don't mind about images/renders in the banner would prefer if it was transparent still though if possible. Thanks.

As for sigs, well was thinking of a blacked out wardrobe in the backround with a creak purple eyes glow from the wardrobe and just a light infront of the wardrobe so a pretty dark/black sig with text -MonsterInYouCloset on it, or idm either but would prefer good quality if possible;)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

BlackStickre

Ill make it but maybe it's better for this time to ask someone else because I can't make it w/o my photoshop (except the userbars) in like 20days I can make it so sorry man  :-\

Xkiller712

if you can manage to make a signature of silky socks (with the text SILKYSOX somewhere) badass, i'll give you 1.5m.  I like the color dark purple

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-