April 26, 2024, 11:59:25 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Purchasing coins?

Purchasing coins?

Started by Moridin, July 22, 2014, 06:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moridin

July 22, 2014, 06:09:14 AM Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:08:21 PM by hur90
So first off, I'm from the 06 crowd, I used to play everyday and purchase coins when Acclaim was still running, so my question is: Can you still purchase coins? I'm really confused with this "Zylon Coins" crap (Obviously you use them to purchase things in the ZC shop) but overall this system makes no sense to me at all. If you can't buy coins anymore, how are they obtained? regular games? seems a bit too grindy for someone like me who has had max level in the old BOTS!!....

Cooky

hello welcome to bout cheetah

you get coins from regular games, yes

and please no avoiding the sensor, thats against the rules

if you would like to have more of an old BOTS feel, try the zylon gaming BOTS server, here: http://bots.zylongaming.com/

Firas Legacy

I remember you Cooky, But I doubt you know who I am :) ...as for the avoiding the censor thing, I do respect rules when it comes to censors USUALLY..but it just seems childish to me, I won't do it again, but I won't apologize for acting like an adult. Thanks for the referral.

Cooky

how come u posted on another account :O

Firas Legacy

July 22, 2014, 07:04:22 AM #4 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:07:44 PM by hur90
You only know me from other server, unless you are a different Cooky..and I didn't use the same name because I wanted a different "Identity" I guess..I did enjoy being known over there but here I wanted to be a nobody for awhile.

And on the other account part as I realized what you meant..I had done some digging and didn't put two and two together, "Fira" and "Allie"...I always get a sense of betrayal when I play this game since I understood "Fira's Legacy" and what happened, honestly I'm a bit bitter about it :P  (It was an accident, one tab is signed in as this, and the other Moridin). D:

Cooky

i dont think i know u sorry :(

Firas Legacy

July 22, 2014, 08:44:22 AM #6 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:08:15 PM by hur90
Did you play the other server Cooky?

Cooky

Firas Legacy

Robocop7ant

you can buy coins and gigas, but that haven't been used i think.. ever, zylon coins is for rare items.. but not so rare any more.

welcome then xD have a good time ;)
<br />

FalseProphet

Quote from: Robocop7ant on July 23, 2014, 02:07:57 PM
you can buy coins and gigas, but that haven't been used i think.. ever, zylon coins is for rare items.. but not so rare any more.

welcome then xD have a good time ;)

To put it shorter, you can buy any item with cash but survival/raid sets i think.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Firas Legacy

To put it shorter, you can buy any item with cash but survival/raid sets i think.
[/quote]

So how do you go about buying coins/coin items then?

Robocop7ant

you can buy everything with $ (usd) , but you can allways just ask for help getting coin items that's in-game ;)

<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-