April 26, 2024, 03:21:33 AMLatest Member: CharlesFaM
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Cant start playing

Cant start playing

Started by mails003, July 23, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mails003

Hello, i cant start a game, even if i did all the things thet was in forum with same problem when u press start it dosent show up anything... i removed firewall n antivirus but its still the same i cant start the game, i have all draivers, all net frames n visual C++ but its still not starting, any suggestions?

qolderman

try to run it as an administrator or if it doesn't work reload your computer

worked for me
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

mails003

Quote from: qolderman on July 23, 2014, 10:02:20 PM

worked for me

well i tryed run it as adminstrator, and i dunn wanna reboot Computer just for this game... there have to be other soltuion

FalseProphet

Quote from: mails003 on July 24, 2014, 11:58:53 AM
Quote from: qolderman on July 23, 2014, 10:02:20 PM

worked for me

well i tryed run it as adminstrator, and i dunn wanna reboot Computer just for this game... there have to be other soltuion

Feel sorry for your electricity bill if you leave your computer running 24/7 especially the computer itself damn. But then again i never turn mine off ha, so i can't say much.

Try repairing the client itself? Ctrl+Alt+Delete try look for the programme and close it manually as it may just be visually not appearing apart from that don't be lazy turn it off and on and it'll work.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-