April 20, 2024, 01:17:57 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut

Forum Rep

Started by Xkiller712, July 24, 2014, 04:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xkiller712

Rather than this: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=53963.0;all , where you get in game rewards for posts; I think you should get reputation points.  I haven't fully thought out how it would work, but people could + or - your rep (with a valid reason) so people can see who is reliable or not (or who BC hates, which would be a lot of people ._.). Idk gimme your opinions or ideas :P

optisum1

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 24, 2014, 04:31:43 PM
Rather than this: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=53963.0;all , where you get in game rewards for posts; I think you should get reputation points.  I haven't fully thought out how it would work, but people could + or - your rep (with a valid reason) so people can see who is reliable or not (or who BC hates, which would be a lot of people ._.). Idk gimme your opinions or ideas :P

I suggested this a month ago orso & it got denied  :-[

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

FalseProphet

Yeah i was thinking i saw something very similar not too long ago. This whole forum rep/points or w/e is a -1.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 24, 2014, 09:08:58 PM
Yeah i was thinking i saw something very similar not too long ago. This whole forum rep/points or w/e is a -1.
just curious why are you against the idea?

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 25, 2014, 03:12:16 AM

Abusing points of it, if it was to be positive/negative feedback people could boost up their rep and/or ruin other people's. But i did say before it means having more work for some staff that the actually rep points would need to be reviewed by a staff and have a reason before it would actually show on your account. It just seems more work than it's worth.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 25, 2014, 07:59:36 AM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 25, 2014, 03:12:16 AM

Abusing points of it, if it was to be positive/negative feedback people could boost up their rep and/or ruin other people's. But i did say before it means having more work for some staff that the actually rep points would need to be reviewed by a staff and have a reason before it would actually show on your account. It just seems more work than it's worth.
Ah I gotcha I see what you mean, anyways I -1 my thread then lulz.  Locking this shyet cause it's obviously not gonna get implemented :P

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-