April 24, 2024, 08:27:48 AMLatest Member: BernieBuh
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New PvP tag

New PvP tag

Started by Thornz, July 28, 2014, 02:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

July 28, 2014, 02:59:35 PM Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:59:40 PM by Thornz
I was thinking a neat tag for PvP, and possibly BvB, would be "no coin items". Would basically not allow any coin items from shop, and would only allow players using giga items to join the room. This would automatically disallow OP items, as they are technically coin items, and I believe raid and survival armors would also not be allowed. I think it would force people to learn how to fight like we used to in BOTS. Thoughts?

Yes, it's very similar to the "no OP items" tag, but I think it would be a simple way to insure everyone in the room has close to equal stats, besides level differences...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Xkiller712

+1.  why not :) i actually like the idea of reviving the bots style pvp

rams and patches would get graped in the mouth cause they're super slow without wings or anything tho lol

FalseProphet

But i swear there was still coin items? So don't see why it can't still be allowed xd.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Xkiller712

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 28, 2014, 05:07:53 PM
But i swear there was still coin items? So don't see why it can't still be allowed xd.
yeah but that was only for the people that put money into the game

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 28, 2014, 05:11:12 PM

But surely that means if people put money into the game like darkmeto, and that etc in zyloncoinshop they could use that;)?

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Thornz

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 28, 2014, 05:16:53 PM

But surely that means if people put money into the game like darkmeto, and that etc in zyloncoinshop they could use that;)?

Lol, I said it would be a new tag, meaning it's an OPTION for PvP...

Not pants

Xkiller712

Quote from: Thornz on July 28, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

^ exactly.  Plus you can use all that other zyloncoin stuff in any other game mode

FalseProphet

Quote from: Xkiller712 on July 30, 2014, 04:33:57 PM
Quote from: Thornz on July 28, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

^ exactly.  Plus you can use all that other zyloncoin stuff in any other game mode

And/or people could just stop moaning and just play the game for fun win or lose ;). Or if you really want to win then just get better parts i mean rt2 is free?, if people earn it then guess they deserve the right to use it in pvp if they want xd. But heck yeah just throw another tag in for the hell of it.

JustRK

This is a pretty neat idea that would probably put more value into lower tier armor sets / accessories so +1  ;D

What they should also do is modify the infinite HP tag to allow you to set everyone's HP at certain brackets (ex 5k, 10k, unlimited) because people often refuse to PvP my main unless I hop onto my alt which has waaay less HP.

They could also add in a damage modifier which sets your damage equally, but allows you to keep your stats based on your bot type essentially making your armor sets automatically equal and when used with HP brackets would be a 100% ideal fair fight, but would be subject to scrutiny somehow I bet  :P

Just my thoughts based on recent observation PvPing the last few days.

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on July 30, 2014, 05:28:01 PM
This is a pretty neat idea that would probably put more value into lower tier armor sets / accessories so +1  ;D

What they should also do is modify the infinite HP tag to allow you to set everyone's HP at certain brackets (ex 5k, 10k, unlimited) because people often refuse to PvP my main unless I hop onto my alt which has waaay less HP.

They could also add in a damage modifier which sets your damage equally, but allows you to keep your stats based on your bot type essentially making your armor sets automatically equal and when used with HP brackets would be a 100% ideal fair fight, but would be subject to scrutiny somehow I bet  :P

Just a simple click button which will enable all damage hp stats the same part from a certain bots speciality e.g rams (trans), Patch (ta) and surge (speed)...
as then it's just cosmetic looks which will be the only victory and what style you choose to play with what skills and bot type xd.

JustRK

Quote from: FalseProphet on July 30, 2014, 05:39:09 PM

Just a simple click button which will enable all damage hp stats the same part from a certain bots speciality e.g rams (trans), Patch (ta) and surge (speed)...
as then it's just cosmetic looks which will be the only victory and what style you choose to play with what skills and bot type xd.

Could probably name the tag box Fair Fight  :P however I suggested HP and Damage mods separately due to the fact that you might want to practice PvP with a damage or hp deficit or increase compared to your opponent in order to compensate for the abundance or lack of skill. It would also come in handy for event games :D

FalseProphet

Quote from: JustRK on July 30, 2014, 05:47:13 PM
Quote from: FalseProphet on July 30, 2014, 05:39:09 PM

Could probably name the tag box Fair Fight  :P however I suggested HP and Damage mods separately due to the fact that you might want to practice PvP with a damage or hp deficit or increase compared to your opponent in order to compensate for the abundance or lack of skill. It would also come in handy for event games :D

Guess we'll see what happens ey xd

Thornz

+1, I really like your idea.

Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: nanak tatum on July 30, 2014, 07:58:41 PM
This game hasn't updated things that were promised a year ago. So even if this is approves, it most likely won't be updated until like 1 year from now maybe.
Updates have been on a break from working on because of a major "Dannii" incident...

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

KillerPig

Quote from: Madprox on July 30, 2014, 08:05:53 PM
Quote from: nanak tatum on July 30, 2014, 07:58:41 PM
This game hasn't updated things that were promised a year ago. So even if this is approves, it most likely won't be updated until like 1 year from now maybe.
Updates have been on a break from working on because of a major "Dannii" incident...
how long ago was that
it feels like at least 4 or 5 months ago

if THATS whats putting updates on hold idk what to tell u

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-