March 29, 2024, 01:56:28 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Looking for animators and graphic artists

Looking for animators and graphic artists

Started by Allie, August 03, 2014, 12:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

August 03, 2014, 12:08:03 PM Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:45:11 PM by Allie
I am potentially looking for someone who can take a pre-built model and animate it.
Also looking for someone who can design ui either on your own or with a team.
If you have this skill, please send me a PM and we'll discuss.

bigjoe1776

Thinking about it but i wanna make new maps for sector mode that's what i'm doing.
I eat pancakes

FalseProphet

Quote from: bigjoe1776 on August 05, 2014, 12:40:41 PM
Thinking about it but i wanna make new maps for sector mode that's what i'm doing.

if you mean cosmetic, that's not really new. But if you mean new i'd love to see your ideas;)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

bigjoe1776

She means take pre made models and animate them from you're own no pre made animations
I eat pancakes

optisum1

August 05, 2014, 12:59:11 PM #4 Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:47:34 AM by optisum1
I applied, I could work something out
I prefer to work in a team, not alone cuz in team is more fun  :D

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

bigjoe1776

Alright i will do it with blender and unity
I eat pancakes

Cooky

stop posting on this topic about it

Quote from: Allie on August 03, 2014, 12:08:03 PM

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on August 17, 2014, 05:48:15 PM

Lock topic sense there is nothing to discuss on it. It's either pm her or don't post.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

JustRK

Quote from: -Speedy- on August 17, 2014, 05:54:41 PM
Quote from: Cooky on August 17, 2014, 05:48:15 PM

Lock topic sense there is nothing to discuss on it. It's either pm her or don't post.

if she wanted it that way she would have locked the topic herself from the get go. I actually would encourage not locking this so that people can get anything clarified without sending allie the same question 5 times in a row.

if anyone needs guidance on blender, rhino, etc  you can PM me as I've got a few years experience. I'm just not home much, but since I've got an iPhone like many of you I can at least answer my PM's frequently. Otherwise good luck  ;D

Corr

I don't believe anyone here can do it.

there is one guy on the other server that can though, and he does a pretty awesome job at it, but he would never help cause you don't pay money and stuff like that.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Cooky

Quote from: Corr on August 22, 2014, 04:02:01 PM
but he would never help cause you don't pay money and stuff like that.
i think they would though

JustRK

Quote from: Corr on August 22, 2014, 04:02:01 PM
I don't believe anyone here can do it.

Nah we actually have a talented community. Leap had good 3d modeling skills and with a bit of practice would be game material. I was also originally helping as my videos were all 3d rendered in AE, rhino, 3ds, etc

The only problem is finding someone who's passionate and willing because our outside lives quickly got in the way. Don't let your perspective allow you to underestimate a group of individuals  ;D

Money also helps too hahaha, this is definitely compensation oriented because of the hours required for something acceptable.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-