April 23, 2024, 10:40:52 AMLatest Member: BadKing2
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » can buy ZC but no mem?

can buy ZC but no mem?

Started by optisum1, August 23, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

optisum1

August 23, 2014, 04:46:26 PM Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 05:03:14 PM by Selene
Why dafuq can I buy ZC but no member with the -> SAME <- Visa card?????????????????????
(I just tried it  :( )

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Cooky

moved to report a bug

might want to change your topic name to make it more obvious what the problem is

JustRK

Not a bug, it's because ZC is a one time transaction while membership is recurring therefore requires a verified paypal and that the card accepts recurring transactions.

optisum1

Quote from: JustRK on August 23, 2014, 05:44:07 PM
Not a bug, it's because ZC is a one time transaction while membership is recurring therefore requires a verified paypal and that the card accepts recurring transactions.

I don't get this.... at all :d

Cheapest Coins Shop!

Thornz

Quote from: optisum1 on August 23, 2014, 05:45:33 PM

When you pay for membership it sets it up as a recurring payment unless you cancel it after you pay for the first month. So if you're using a prepaid card then paypal isn't letting you because the card wouldn't be able to support recurring payments indefinitely. I'm sorry that I didn't think about this when I suggested using a prepaid card earlier. If you talk to Kenny, I'm sure he'd be able to work something out with you, you just won't be able to buy membership directly with a prepaid card

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

optisum1

Quote from: Thornz on August 23, 2014, 06:03:52 PM
Quote from: optisum1 on August 23, 2014, 05:45:33 PM

When you pay for membership it sets it up as a recurring payment unless you cancel it after you pay for the first month. So if you're using a prepaid card then paypal isn't letting you because the card wouldn't be able to support recurring payments indefinitely. I'm sorry that I didn't think about this when I suggested using a prepaid card earlier. If you talk to Kenny, I'm sure he'd be able to work something out with you, you just won't be able to buy membership directly with a prepaid card

soooo, short: talk with kenny  ;D

Cheapest Coins Shop!

medchiller

Have you tried adding the cards funds to paypal? I don't know how it works as of now with paying for membership with paypal balance but assuming that you can you will be able to do it that way. You could also send the money as a gift to someone and they pay for the membership with their account.

FalseProphet

If you still didn't understand the whole word "recurring" dumbing it down it means the only method you can buy membership is doing a pay by monthly contract for example when your first month runs out, it will then automatically take the money you have out your account and add another months membership to your account. Without you having to do anything but supply the money. So if a prepaid card only has "$5" on and you buy one month then leaving you with "$0" when that runs out, when the next month comes around it will try and renew (buy another month) costing "$5" however, your balance on your card will be "$0" so the payment cannot be made, because of this the card is not allowed to be used for membership just like how in life you can't use a bank cash card for payment's like this (paypal won't allow cash cards or as my bank said anyhow), however you can use debit/credit cards because your bank will allow an overdraft with a % back when you get money in your bank. This is why that works.

Just thought i'd try make it understandable as it might be a while before kenny replies. But RK is truly right, and tbh never thought about that before but all makes sense now lol. Not quite sure how you don't understand after two people saying the same thing though, your best bet is just get a debit card from your bank if you have one (depending on your age ofcourse depends what you can open).
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

medchiller

The thing that you're kinda missing in your post False is that even if you have a $100 prepaid card you still will most likely not be able to pay for the membership. (Believe me I tried numerous times with numerous cards). You're right about what you said but it goes even further than that, they won't accept the card because they don't know if it has the money on it for the next time and the next time etc. Even if you do have enough for the first and second one. It's a stupid system I know but what can you do? ???

optisum1

It's stupid you can't just 1month membership w/o paying every month for it  ::)

Cheapest Coins Shop!

Cooky

Quote from: optisum1 on August 24, 2014, 11:48:29 AM
you can

u just buy 1 month then cancel the recurring membership right away

optisum1

Quote from: Cooky on August 24, 2014, 11:52:15 AM
you can

Yes in that way you could do it but I ment just like only 1month and further nothing

Cheapest Coins Shop!

FalseProphet

Quote from: optisum1 on August 24, 2014, 11:59:45 AM
you can

Yes in that way you could do it but I ment just like only 1month and further nothing

Did try make a suggestion for it to try help you out but got shut down quick time xd. lol
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

optisum1

Quote from: FalseProphet on August 24, 2014, 01:17:55 PM
Quote from: optisum1 on August 24, 2014, 11:59:45 AM
you can

Did try make a suggestion for it to try help you out but got shut down quick time xd. lol
Thanks anywyas  :D

Cheapest Coins Shop!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-