April 26, 2024, 08:39:01 AMLatest Member: Aretovetechn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Wealthiest Ranking.

Wealthiest Ranking.

Started by FalseProphet, September 17, 2014, 05:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Who is OR Raven? i mean i looked at leaderboards not even a week ago and Vish was top, then all of sudden out of nowhere this person appeared with max gigas. Like how even did they earn that much in quick succession....

Who has that sort of money!! Even just lying round on alt's barely anyone, think we fount our scammer pretending to be staff >:C.

But in all honesty though OR Raven if you play, please drop some tips/hints. 172 grinding is very repetitive and especially if you don't get drops.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

pretty sure OR guild spends lotsa money and resells items and stuff
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

September 17, 2014, 05:35:07 AM #2 Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 05:40:36 AM by Thornz
Pretty sure OR had a different name, and had 2b not too long ago, cause the person that had been rank 3 had 2b, but I don't see them on there anymore.

Also, that's actually Ross, not Vish XD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Madprox

Quote from: Yz on September 17, 2014, 05:34:24 AM

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

Quote from: Yz on September 17, 2014, 05:34:24 AM

oh fair, damn ha guessing real life money on the game huh? Guess i'll try my hand at merching o-o.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

hur9

I was on top like 1 month ago .-.
He got those gigas from Lucifer and Lucifer from me.

Thornz

I was rank 1 back in January, lol. It actually kinda sucks though cause you can't sell anything to shop since you have giga cap, so it makes life very inconvenient if you're trying to trash junk items. And idk for sure what happens when somebody buys something from your marketplace :P

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

hur9

Corr

Their are at least three accounts that have max gigas/coins that aren't on the rankings.

Pretty sure Selene's account or one of Santa's is one of them cause I saw it one day.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Madprox

Quote from: Corr on September 18, 2014, 12:19:16 AM
Their are at least three accounts that have max gigas/coins that aren't on the rankings.

Pretty sure Selene's account or one of Santa's is one of them cause I saw it one day.
spawned weqlth = removed from rankings

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Corr

Welp obviously duh nobody would wanna know certain players like Opti were spawned stuff.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-