April 18, 2024, 08:48:24 PMLatest Member: RichardphypE
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Our last major update was last November

Our last major update was last November

Started by Allie, October 09, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on October 23, 2014, 06:23:25 AM
i think bosses should have more comprehensive drop lists. once u got all good parts u dont care about box drops anymore pretty much unless to sell to shop for gigas. it would add a lot to the game in my opinion if bosses had stuff that only dropped like 1% or 5% chance, really rare items. they could be cosmetic like E parts, but powerful (not OP tho). this way people maybe wont just grind for gp and stuff they can grind for rare parts. i remember some events that did this like halloween boss guy dropped rare parts and it was a huge success so you dont even need to really test the idea or ask for feedback. people like it.

Unless ofcourse your a level 1 with darkmeto and can one shot anything on easy mode :P (2-3shot boss) lol. That needs fixing before christmas event (if same happens again with snowballs)
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

im not seeing the problem. the parts would scale with the level so while a lvl 1 with dark meto could easily farm them from lvl 1 he would be getting lvl 1 versions of the parts so i dont see that any fix would be needed.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on October 24, 2014, 02:30:11 AM
im not seeing the problem. the parts would scale with the level so while a lvl 1 with dark meto could easily farm them from lvl 1 he would be getting lvl 1 versions of the parts so i dont see that any fix would be needed.

I wasn't here for that specific event so i didn't know how it worked. However, like i said it does need fixing for christmas though :P.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

JustRK

Quote from: FalseProphet on October 24, 2014, 01:00:18 PM
Quote from: Cooky on October 24, 2014, 02:30:11 AM

I wasn't here for that specific event so i didn't know how it worked. However, like i said it does need fixing for christmas though :P.

or it would be awesome if all gun damage was scaled to like 40% of your maximum damage and for every 75 range attack you add to your stats you increase that by 1%

it sounds pretty ridiculous in the earlier levels because you can only hit like 20ish, but it would be fair for the levels you run so you can't just one hit KO everything and once you reach the hypothetical max and you're wearing rt2 you will be damaging like 800 with the best gun aka DM

it would also be pretty gangster if you gave each gun a certain type of stat booster like how shields / shoulders are TD, TA, etc except it would be something like

Shocker ST  -  gives 2% chance to stun your opponent

Launcher BM - gives 5% chance to knock your opponent to the ground and deal 20 extra damage

AuraBlazer DA - gives 1% chance to disarm your opponents skills for 3 seconds

sorry if those don't make any sense or they're dumb, I'm on 3 hours of sleep loool.

Cooky

Pokeh

Quote from: Pokeh on October 17, 2014, 03:12:57 PM
here's a radical idea:

allow a cap of 100 or 200 for everyone

members get auto-cap. They go back to their original level based on exp once the membership expires.
sector used for speed runs and item hunting (e parts, + parts, whatever else has been added)
leveling itself can be hard so it may be viable to buy auto-100/200 instead of manual grinding. luck/etc. is added bonus as it is now for members. drop rates are rarer. exclusive member shop for **** like trans coupon can be implemented on forum. Items can be sold to non-members by the members for coins/gigas/items to create a sub-economy.

radical or not im srs about this guys give feed :[

JustRK

Quote from: Pokeh on October 25, 2014, 11:22:00 PM
here's a radical idea:

members get auto-cap. They go back to their original level based on exp once the membership expires.
sector used for speed runs and item hunting (e parts, + parts, whatever else has been added)
leveling itself can be hard so it may be viable to buy auto-100/200 instead of manual grinding. luck/etc. is added bonus as it is now for members. drop rates are rarer. exclusive member shop for **** like trans coupon can be implemented on forum. Items can be sold to non-members by the members for coins/gigas/items to create a sub-economy.

You would have to exclude users who obtained membership via snowball from the member shop because there are hundreds of them circulating the game and it would basically destroy the "sub-economy" if someone could spend 5m for 1-day membership and purchase a boat load of those items to sell later.

if you did buy auto 100/200 then you would have to be permanently unranked in every category out of fairness.

+1 luck for members only and drop rates being lower.

Pokeh

Quote from: JustRK on October 26, 2014, 12:00:32 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on October 25, 2014, 11:22:00 PM
here's a radical idea:

You would have to exclude users who obtained membership via snowball from the member shop because there are hundreds of them circulating the game and it would basically destroy the "sub-economy" if someone could spend 5m for 1-day membership and purchase a boat load of those items to sell later.

if you did buy auto 100/200 then you would have to be permanently unranked in every category out of fairness.

+1 luck for members only and drop rates being lower.

Sure allow the shop to be open for people once they've become a member for over 5 days or something. That way non members literally need to use 5+ snowballs to get access to the shop.

By rank do you mean exp ranking and stuff? Isn't there a way to auto-max while also keeping your real exp?..so that if you lose membership, it goes back to the level you should be based on your exp. Exactly how rankings are right now, where it's exp based. Which is why not all members are on the top 100 rankings.

point of auto max is so members can enjoy other game modes but still have to sector if they want better items (+/elite items/whatever)...sector speed runs would also be a thing.

qolderman

make story mode worth playing

if you complete story mode you get dark bot and meto jack how it was or idk
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Purple

October 26, 2014, 12:38:25 PM #114 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 12:43:38 PM by Purple
Quote from: qolderman on October 26, 2014, 10:14:00 AM
make story mode worth playing

if you complete story mode you get dark bot and meto jack how it was or idk

this. And maybe make the hp of the mobs scale w/ average level of the room? That way the first 99% of levels aren't stupidly easy for a max level person? (for story mode only, ofc)

^**** im special xd

Cooky

qolderman

boss pets/mercs? if you kill a boss you have a chance that he will drop a merc/pet of himself

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Cooky

Quote from: qolderman on October 26, 2014, 06:06:27 PM
boss pets/mercs? if you kill a boss you have a chance that he will drop a merc/pet of himself
that would be cool but would take a lot of work to add not to mention balance

i dont think it would be worth the effort when it could be used for other things

Robocop7ant

people pay for membership cause they get higher lvls to do, and higher lvls on their bot.
they have taken away the coins every week as member, now take away the lvls too?

and making it "insta" lvl 100/200 when you pay for member is dumb.. cause then they just pay for member and "oh , this is so fun"?
being max lvl in 1min..
you wont get the fun of playing the game of making it insta.

the membershop should be for thos who bought higher memberships.
like f.ex: if you buy 1month you can buy 1-2 items from the shop.
3months = 4-5 and so on?
perm member= use it when ever you want to.

Difference between members and non members is easier to see if we have different lvls too.
not just the purple text in lobby.

(more ideas tomorrow, have to go) in a rush.
<br />

qolderman

make elektra pieces selling in shop worth:
+1 = 100k gigas ea part
+2 = 200k gigas ea part
+3 = 300k gigas ea part
+4 = 400k gigas ea part
+5 = 500k gigas ea part
+6 = 600k gigas ea part
+7 = 700k gigas ea part

that's just my suggestion, prices can be changed