April 19, 2024, 11:30:40 PMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Paypal

Paypal

Started by FalseProphet, December 19, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

I've added both cards, confirmed both cards using the codes. However, i still can't make payments i have more than enough funds.. any idea what else i need to do?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

FalseProphet

"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

^yw allie

JustRK

If both your Pay Pal and Visa Card are confirmed when this occurs then you need to contact Pay Pal because some Visa's won't work depending on the vendor / country / financial institution regardless of spending availability.

In essence, don't wait it out because chances are nothing will be done. I've done this before and you must seek the answer. I did it via e-mail because I hate waiting over the phone.

opuiq3

Quote from: JustRK on December 19, 2014, 09:35:03 PM
If both your Pay Pal and Visa Card are confirmed when this occurs then you need to contact Pay Pal because some Visa's won't work depending on the vendor / country / financial institution regardless of spending availability.

In essence, don't wait it out because chances are nothing will be done. I've done this before and you must seek the answer. I did it via e-mail because I hate waiting over the phone.

Thanks  RK! Bubba has been trying to get me perm member and he has been having some problems purchasing the member. Hopefully he can sort out this problem.

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-