April 26, 2024, 05:32:21 PMLatest Member: Martindiele

Staff

Started by FalseProphet, December 20, 2014, 03:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseProphet

We do need some more staff, either that or on at different timezones. The fact a player can sit there make a room title "Hack room" and then actually be hacking in said room, for several games but nothing can be done as no staff are online...

Got the screenshot, but still.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

STC Zero

yeah we need a new staff team with differents time zones so the game wont have more hackers :)

qolderman

+1
gms are inactive except med and max
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Madprox

Send me a PM and I'll react asap.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Robocop7ant

it have been suggested before.

and i don't think they will promote any one before kenny is back.

PM GMs when you see a hacker , and they will do something about it ;)
<br />

JustRK

Agree, but then again this has been suggested all year long. I'm not really in a position to do much since I resigned and I don't want to go back on my word  :P

Saying that there aren't any candidates who should be selected isn't really true anymore. A good handful of you are worthy of mod and would probably be more active / accepted than our last mod who came out of no where hahaha.

Madprox

Quote from: JustRK on December 20, 2014, 01:51:02 PM
Agree, but then again this has been suggested all year long. I'm not really in a position to do much since I resigned and I don't want to go back on my word  :P

Saying that there aren't any candidates who should be selected isn't really true anymore. A good handful of you are worthy of mod and would probably be more active / accepted than our last mod who came out of no where hahaha.

Notice to all players: I'm on the lookout for mod-worthy players, for when the time comes,always have been, always will.
Requesting to become mod is a scrap off the list.
Saying that you would be a good choice and explaining why, on forums or in a PM to me personally does no harm.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

knightofms

Being a mod/staff is a no easy job. He/She has to be friendly with the community and react well to situations. He/She has to ensure the environment is safe and clean for a better and fun community to enjoy playing. So, this is one of the reason why not many are promoted as staffs. He/She has to be able to cooperate with the community while doing his job as a staff. And a staff has to be trustworthy to be earned.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-