March 29, 2024, 08:40:00 AMLatest Member: podo6886
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Buying Account with Perm Member

Buying Account with Perm Member

Started by opuiq3, December 20, 2014, 04:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opuiq3

December 20, 2014, 04:16:06 PM Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 04:21:17 PM by opuiq3
Title says it all

IGN: Lampster and RDT Lamp

BTW, Im still buying perm member from you Bubba this has nothing to do with your shop so dont worry.

^yw allie

FalseProphet

still no luck bud, i'm going to have to withdraw for now til i sort this issue out with paypal. Hit me up if/when you want your items.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 20, 2014, 04:21:53 PM
still no luck bud, i'm going to have to withdraw for now til i sort this issue out with paypal. Hit me up if/when you want your items.

Check your PayPal topic, RK posted there and his advice might help you.

^yw allie

FalseProphet

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 20, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

Tried it, and no response right now i'm out of money as it says they've taken the money. So i'd rather get my money back personally hen worry about membership right now that's why i said i'm withdrawing sorry.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 20, 2014, 04:32:24 PM

Tried it, and no response right now i'm out of money as it says they've taken the money. So i'd rather get my money back personally hen worry about membership right now that's why i said i'm withdrawing sorry.

Oh okay then, just gift the items to RDT Lamp. My offer is still on your thread so you can check which items to gift back to me.

^yw allie

FalseProphet

Quote from: opuiq3 on December 20, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

Oh okay then, just gift the items to RDT Lamp. My offer is still on your thread so you can check which items to gift back to me.

Il just wait til you log as it's quicker

opuiq3

Quote from: FalseProphet on December 20, 2014, 04:41:12 PM
Quote from: opuiq3 on December 20, 2014, 04:36:24 PM

Il just wait til you log as it's quicker

Okay thanks for giving the items back  ;D. BTW I am still buying perm member or a account with  perm member on it.

^yw allie

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-