April 20, 2024, 01:38:38 AMLatest Member: BradleyMut
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Adopt A Newbie - Start a Guild Foundation

Adopt A Newbie - Start a Guild Foundation

Started by Yz, January 08, 2015, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

January 08, 2015, 03:39:23 PM Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 04:03:01 PM by Madprox
Yo guys. This year we've been on a steady slope, losing a lot of players. I wanna add some new goals & activies, but more importantly, get some new players, keep them very interested, help them out & give them some sweet goals & motivation. This isn't an event as I plan to keep it going for as long as I can.

I don't mind if this isn't very successful, but hopefully it benefits some.

For any Vets reading this, the Start a Guild Foundation will not apply to you making a Guild full of alts/friends alts

Adopt a Newbie
Play with someone new and post here that they're your buddy. Post about their progress as they go into the game and you'll both get prizes depending on how much progress is made. It doesn't matter if they're your friend or if they're completely new, it just can't be an alt, it has to be a real person and it has to be agreed upon by you both. Teach them about the game and help them get to our level.

If you yourself are new to the game and wanting to find a Mentor, just post here!

Prizes are to be determined, but most likely coin items for the newbie and gigas for the mentor.

Rules & Requirements
The Mentor must be at least level 225
Anyone under 225 can be on the buddy list
If you're above level 225 but don't really understand the game then you should avoid applying though
You can unbuddy any time
No alts or you'll be considered scamming

Ways of progression I'd like to see are-
How many gigas they have
How many coins they have
How much GP they've made in their guild
How much EXP they've gained
Any rares they've gotten? And which ones?

So make an open Sector room and grind some newbies today if you wanna make some easy money and help out the game. If Yz or Max see you in a room playing with more than 3 (-200 lvl) players, you'll get a reward for it as well.

Start your Guild now
Did starting your guild drain your bank? Struggling to get those sweet Luck & EXP buffs?
WhoAaAAa look no furtherI'm going to help all aspiring Guild creators to get it done and get their Guild started.
Sign your new guild up here and I'll outright give you a year coin item. Post your guild progress here for some gigas, coins or items to give to your guildies.

You can start a new Guild and buddy up with the new players, enriching both of yourselves and getting the community going while powering the Guild itself as well. I'll list all the new guilds with their ambitions on this page as well if anyone wants to register.

Rules & Requirements
The Guild can't be in the top 30 to register
You have to have ambition to get it big
Keep me updated on memberlists & GP gains
Keep me updated on co-leaders
Not absolutely required but it'd be nice to make a Guild thread
This is for all modes. Send me screenshots of your Guild in Sector, PvP & BvB rooms for potential prizes, also show your total GP for the 3 modes. Raw GP isn't the requirement but being active is

So maybe now's the time to start a Guild & get some support. Just make sure you're staying active.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More is definitely going to come & I'd like to encourage some more PvP at some stage if this takes off. It shouldn't be hard, it's easy to make an open room and play with some new guys - help them find their stride and even help them out if they make their own Guild or something.

Everyone try & get the word out ingame please. When I first made Utopia after the guild wipe it was just a guild for Shass to train new players and most of them stuck with the game for a while because they enjoyed being mentored by an experienced player. If you feel like helping me out, helping the game out or just participating in general then you're very welcome to PM me any suggestions, offerings or sign up for one of the ideas with a newbie/new guild.
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

January 08, 2015, 03:42:12 PM #1 Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 11:31:38 PM by Madprox
Any progress towards this can also be sent over to me via in-game chat or PM on forums.

And yes, much more will be introduced, so spread the word, and keep an eye out.
2015 wil be the year we sit together and give it all we have for you guys.

I'll open up Legend. again for this.
This guild is mine and I'll use it for newbies who look for a guild to feel home in.
Legend. has LUCK and EXP buff.

If you want to join or know a newbie that needs a guild,  let me know via PM or in game :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

sounds awesome i love the effort you are putting into trying to help the game

STC Zero

ANARCHY is open now so any newbie can come ANARCHY and join Thornz's Guild :D

Hope the newbies can come and enjoy the guild activities :)

qolderman

this is so nice of you guys, yz and max :D

i might aswell participate to help some low lvls
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

loewe

The game is on hes end and it had hes great times.. Let it for how it is..

Yz

Quote from: loewe on January 08, 2015, 05:25:41 PM

Just because you quit doesn't mean everyone else has stopped playing. There's still a lot of people who appreciate and actively play the game and I'm doing this for them.
DISCORD killyzkill

Madprox

Quote from: loewe on January 08, 2015, 05:25:41 PM
This is also not the right place to express your negativity.

Xkiller712

Um yesterday I leveled "TheNoobster" from lvl 139-200 and I'm probably gonna get him to 225 today if he's online

Yz

Quote from: Xkiller712 on January 08, 2015, 07:18:48 PM
Um yesterday I leveled "TheNoobster" from lvl 139-200 and I'm probably gonna get him to 225 today if he's online

did you get him into a guild? is he gonna stick around and keep playing with ya?
DISCORD killyzkill

english

January 08, 2015, 07:52:23 PM #10 Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:58:40 PM by english
Let me know if i can help in anyway
I have space for the noobster in Prestigious guild. If he wants to join tell him to apply and il add him. We have exp buff.
He will be well looked after and will be joining a fun happy guild.
This also applies to anyone else searching for a guild. Just apply and il add you in.

Yz

Quote from: english on January 08, 2015, 07:52:23 PM
Let me know if i can help in anyway

letting anyone in your rooms is a good way if you don't do that already, and hopefully they'll chat with you/anyone else in the room and feel more welcome in the game
DISCORD killyzkill

Xkiller712

Quote from: Yz on January 08, 2015, 07:49:30 PM
Quote from: Xkiller712 on January 08, 2015, 07:18:48 PM

did you get him into a guild? is he gonna stick around and keep playing with ya?
i'm trying to get him into utopia, and yeah

Madprox

Last few replies is pretty much what I'm doing it for.
couple veterans working together to make newbies feel welcomed.

Thx boys.
Edited my first post.

Xkiller712

Quote from: Madprox on January 08, 2015, 11:28:55 PM
Last few replies is pretty much what I'm doing it for.
couple veterans working together to make newbies feel welcomed.

Thx boys.
Edited my first post.
no problem mate, I think its great that you and Yz are doing this, one of the best events created imo :).
Anyways, get in game and play with me! :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-