March 29, 2024, 12:13:00 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Collection Event

Collection Event

Started by Santa, January 25, 2015, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

January 25, 2015, 04:47:23 PM Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:07:22 PM by Santa
Event Date: 2/1/2015 - 2/7/2015

Objective: Collect 5 Golden Chests per day for the event.  Golden Chests drop from the bosses of all sector maps with a 30% chance.  You have to be +- 30 levels of the sector map in order to receive credit for picking up a Golden Chest.

Prize: You will receive 2 prizes at the end of the event; Only if you collected the 5 Golden Chests every day of the event.

Prize 1: A random rare item from past events.

Prize 2: A random amount of Zylon Shop Coins.  Maximum able to be received is 2,000.  The higher the amount, the less of a chance to get.

To check your progress in the event, please go to the events page Here

Thanks,
Kenneth.

Cooky

cool thanks for making an event

hur9

January 25, 2015, 04:50:41 PM #2 Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 05:00:13 PM by hur90
Nice event, hope there isn't 100+ rare items like meto jack or v3s at the end of the event.
Edit: Will they be Chest items, or the amount you have collected will just save in the server?

qolderman

time to grind 8)
thanks kenny for this i love you
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

STC Zero

Kenny thanks for come back and make us happy :D
This event will be great!! :)

Santa

Quote from: hur90 on January 25, 2015, 04:50:41 PM
Nice event, hope there isn't 100+ rare items like meto jack or v3s at the end of the event.
Edit: Will they be Chest items, or the amount you have collected will just save in the server?

The amount you collect will just be stored in the server.  Messages will be sent showing your progress throughout the event.

FalseProphet

Quote from: Santa on January 25, 2015, 06:38:52 PM

The amount you collect will just be stored in the server.  Messages will be sent showing your progress throughout the event.

Is that 5 max per account per day? So say if someone has multiple accounts they can log into another to try and get some more chests?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Would be cool if there was a PvP and BvB portion to this where you could get the chests from other players/bases dying. This would obviously get abused but it would bring a game mode other than sector back for a short time.

FalseProphet

Quote from: medchiller on January 25, 2015, 06:57:44 PM
Would be cool if there was a PvP and BvB portion to this where you could get the chests from other players/bases dying. This would obviously get abused but it would bring a game mode other than sector back for a short time.

I agree in bringing PvP and BvB into it, but we'd need to think of a method which can't be abused as much. The defeating staff was a good idea, since we do have good players among the staff community so it's not like it'd be easy, plus we can maybe nominate a few extra good players to be co-leads, so if you was to beat them as-well? Obviously you'd need a ss of the win or something as proof as can't monitor every match.

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Cooky

the prizes need to be untradeable or economy will turn to even more shit as people will just make new accounts and beat lvl 1 to get a prize on every account

FalseProphet

Quote from: Cooky on January 25, 2015, 07:04:10 PM
the prizes need to be untradeable or economy will turn to even more **** as people will just make new accounts and beat lvl 1 to get a prize on every account

I did actually mention this in a pm to him yesterday but i mentioned it like how it was abused in christmas events example: Snowballs. Defiantly untradeable, i agree.

qolderman

the prizes need to be untradeable or economy will turn to even more **** as people will just make new accounts and beat lvl 1 to get a prize on every account
i agree

but who gives a shit when the economy is ruined anyway

^thanks cooky <3

FalseProphet

Quote from: qolderman on January 25, 2015, 07:20:06 PM
i agree

but who gives a **** when the economy is ruined anyway

Only cause it's ruined doesn't mean we can't try fix it. Once elektra can be sold for gigas, it should help re-balance things also.

qolderman

Quote from: FalseProphet on January 25, 2015, 07:21:42 PM
Quote from: qolderman on January 25, 2015, 07:20:06 PM
i agree

but who gives a **** when the economy is ruined anyway

Only cause it's ruined doesn't mean we can't try fix it. Once elektra can be sold for gigas, it should help re-balance things also.
makes sense

so like, some people have tons tons of elektra parts in their mp and they sell them to shop (for example 100k ea) they can get rich and people with wealth items can see rich people with a lot of gigas, they can maybe try to balance the economy

but thats just my thought

^thanks cooky <3

Santa

Quote from: FalseProphet on January 25, 2015, 06:50:59 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 25, 2015, 06:38:52 PM

Is that 5 max per account per day? So say if someone has multiple accounts they can log into another to try and get some more chests?

Yes, you can complete the event on as many accounts as you would like.  All items cannot be traded that you receive from this event.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-