April 26, 2024, 03:58:57 AMLatest Member: CharlesFaM
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » BC Events » Collection Event

Collection Event

Started by Santa, January 25, 2015, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matattmon

February 01, 2015, 08:07:10 AM #90 Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:09:12 AM by matattmon
I got 5 golden chests in about 30 minutes by grinding level 212.
258 is harder as the chest might fall off the platform, I assume?
IGN:--   Guild: ANARCHY

Lucaas

does luck items affect the drop rate?

qolderman

so, chests dont go into your inventory that's cool
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

ghostkid17

-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

Energized

Got all 5 chests in less than an hour :)
Good luck for everyone else.

Thornz

I don't think I'm going to make it online in time to get 5 chests today, which sucks cause it sounds like if I don't get 5 every day I get nothing at the end of the event. Is that true? Cause if I miss today then I've basically missed the whole event, which feels broken to me...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Thornz on February 01, 2015, 03:04:03 PM
I don't think I'm going to make it online in time to get 5 chests today, which sucks cause it sounds like if I don't get 5 every day I get nothing at the end of the event. Is that true? Cause if I miss today then I've basically missed the whole event, which feels broken to me...

that does seem pretty messed up  :-\

MagicXR

25-35 chests in total seems better

Santa

Quote from: MagicXR on February 01, 2015, 03:29:53 PM

Perhaps on the next event I will implement this type of system.  I thought the current one was fair, mainly because that's how we've done all collection events.

Thanks,
Kenneth.

MagicXR

Quote from: Santa on February 01, 2015, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on February 01, 2015, 03:29:53 PM

Perhaps on the next event I will implement this type of system.  I thought the current one was fair, mainly because that's how we've done all collection events.

Thanks,
Kenneth.
I think if you could get a smaller prize(s) for completing less days while having a major prize for completing each day that would make this style more fair. But like Thornz said, missing one day is equivalent to event over

OG ICE COLD

I BEEN PLAYING 258 AND HAVEN'T GOTTEN NO DAM CHEST DROP, I'M  DONE WITH THIS EVENT

Thornz

Quote from: lady_aries78 on February 02, 2015, 12:54:40 AM
I BEEN PLAYING 258 AND HAVEN'T GOTTEN NO DAM CHEST DROP, I'M  DONE WITH THIS EVENT

You need to actually kill the boss, don't push. Which kinda sucks for those of us who are members, lol.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

FalseProphet

Ngl, my first account took me an hour to get x5 my 2nd account took me near 9mins max. It varies really.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

OG ICE COLD

Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2015, 01:01:31 AM

You need to actually kill the boss, don't push. Which kinda sucks for those of us who are members, lol.

LOL U MAKE ME LAUGH BRO,I BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME BELIEVE ME I KNOW HOW TO KILL, LIKE I SAID B4 NO DAM CHEST DROPS

FalseProphet

Quote from: lady_aries78 on February 02, 2015, 01:29:17 AM
Quote from: Thornz on February 02, 2015, 01:01:31 AM

LOL U MAKE ME LAUGH BRO,I BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME BELIEVE ME I KNOW HOW TO KILL, LIKE I SAID B4 NO DAM CHEST DROPS

Clearly not long enough to know about the caps lock button :P lol just kidding, seriously though if you'd like help farming i'm more then down for it.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-