April 26, 2024, 11:39:26 PMLatest Member: Albertinili
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Account with Perm Miasma + 104 Snowballs + 3 TCs GIVEAWAY [ENDED]

Account with Perm Miasma + 104 Snowballs + 3 TCs GIVEAWAY [ENDED]

Started by knightofms, January 28, 2015, 03:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knightofms

Bye peeps.. I'm moving on towards Steam Games.. had lots of fun here in BC.. hope I can get back somedays later which I'm not sure when.. anyway.. I will still keep one account in case I wanna get back to BC in future.. so, here I'm selling one of my account (Level 225)..

Offer me in Steam Credit / Steam Gift Cards...

GOOD DAY  ;) Since I cant get any buyer for this, I'm just gonna give away this acc with all the items inside.. Just comment why should I give you this account.. I'll choose the one whom is trustworthy with the best answer..

Items in Inventory : -

1.   Perm Miasma
2.   BlockHead 7-day
3.   Omni +4
4.   Overrunner E trans 30-day
5.   Candy +4
6.   Level 1 (E) parts
7.   Item combination (1)
8.   Candydrop (3)
9.   RT1 set
10. 3 Stashes unlocked

Items in Marketplace : -

1. Snowballs (104)
2. Trans Coupon (3)
3. E Transes
4. 30-day items
5. Xia trans 7-day, 14-day
6. +5 items
7. Junks

CONGRATZ Thornz :)

STC Zero

bro before u quit can u gift me some snowballs please??
i need some of those snowballs bro hope u can help me :)

knightofms

Quote from: policia2 on January 29, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

i'll try to send u some when i get online..

Lucaas

find me in game! im interested in miasma ign pinkyy

STC Zero

Quote from: knightofms on January 31, 2015, 01:16:10 PM
Quote from: policia2 on January 29, 2015, 05:32:12 PM

i'll try to send u some when i get online..

thanks bro :)

Lucaas

FalseProphet

If i'm going to be honest with you, the current state of the in-game market this stands and near to no value you'd be lucky to get $2-5 worth of credit however that is better than nothing. Most people in-game have everything with a lot of items being brought with cash and spawned in, most people just buy what they want rather than finding someone with it now days especially with guild prizes. This makes interest in buying acc's/items even worse than what it is.

They'd only take interest if there was something really good at stake :P. Not trying to put you off, just sharing my person view on it. How much would you be looking at anyway? As i know personally when i see topics i get put off by offers :P that's what i either like a stated price/state my price.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

knightofms

Quote from: FalseProphet on February 23, 2015, 12:02:20 PM
If i'm going to be honest with you, the current state of the in-game market this stands and near to no value you'd be lucky to get $2-5 worth of credit however that is better than nothing. Most people in-game have everything with a lot of items being brought with cash and spawned in, most people just buy what they want rather than finding someone with it now days especially with guild prizes. This makes interest in buying acc's/items even worse than what it is.

They'd only take interest if there was something really good at stake :P. Not trying to put you off, just sharing my person view on it. How much would you be looking at anyway? As i know personally when i see topics i get put off by offers :P that's what i either like a stated price/state my price.

True.. but ill just give a shot.. if its not going well then i might just reduce the price to something like 30usd or so..

Xx Itz Ian

looking at the items and the $ to gigas rate i'd say max you can get is 10usd for this with a lot of luck. sry bro
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

knightofms

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on February 26, 2015, 02:37:33 PM
looking at the items and the $ to gigas rate i'd say max you can get is 10usd for this with a lot of luck. sry bro

yea.. i thought so.. juz wanna give it a shot

knightofms

GIVEAWAY NOW

Any staffs can help me to move this post to Player Sponsored Event section. Thanks lots.  ;D

shadowrealm2

Well I am just getting back into the game so I could use these items so ill enter I guess.

hur9

knightofms

Quote from: shadowrealm2 on March 12, 2015, 12:31:31 AM
Well I am just getting back into the game so I could use these items so ill enter I guess.

alright then.. welcome back :) I'm Goldie.. nice to meet you btw.. i'll announce the person few days later so that others can join as well.. best of luck thou  ;D
Quote from: hur9 on March 12, 2015, 12:32:09 AM
because i need the items

lol vish.. u're too rich  :P :P .. spare this for some one else  ::) ::)
btw.. can u help me to move this topic.. thanks lots

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-