April 23, 2024, 10:25:35 PMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Introductions » Hello Cheetahs!

Hello Cheetahs!

Started by Heiaas, February 27, 2015, 01:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heiaas

February 27, 2015, 01:13:03 PM Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 01:16:52 PM by Heiaas
Hi, i am New to boutcheetah, i played Bots alot when it was out, missed it and then i found this!
Have to say Boutcheetah is really good, i think that xp goes pretty quick to get, thats good. But then i have the problem that i earn so small amounts of gigas, cant afford New gear to make it easier to get more coins and gigas and levelS. So, can somebody please help me get gigs, would really appreciate it :D
BTW: My IGN is Heiaas

Only banner i have :,D

Cooky

VictorxM

February 27, 2015, 01:21:52 PM #2 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 01:28:36 PM by VictorxM
Quote from: Heiaas on February 27, 2015, 01:13:03 PM
Hi, i am New to boutcheetah, i played Bots alot when it was out, missed it and then i found this!
Have to say Boutcheetah is really good, i think that xp goes pretty quick to get, thats good. But then i have the problem that i earn so small amounts of gigas, cant afford New gear to make it easier to get more coins and gigas and levelS. So, can somebody please help me get gigs, would really appreciate it :D
BTW: My IGN is Heiaas

Hey, welcome to BC. Feel free to hit me up in-game and I will send you some gigas and coins.  ;)
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

qolderman

hello and welcome

i can send you some millions if you want
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Heiaas

Thanks for all the greets and offers, im playing right now if you want to donate or help me level :D

Only banner i have :,D

FalseProphet

Just a heads up there is an event soon to keep an eye out for you'll notice it on the home page, also apparenlty i've heard that the part Elektra will be able to be sold for gigas after the event :) Which should be able to help gain gigas for you :P
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

opuiq3

Welcome to boutcheetah! Have fun and good luck  :).

^yw allie

Robocop7ant

Welcome to Boutcheetah!!
feel free to contact me on forum or in-game :)
have fun and enjoy your stay!
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-