March 29, 2024, 12:10:27 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Banned and i don't know why.

Banned and i don't know why.

Started by OracleConnor, March 29, 2015, 07:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

Think the rule "3. No glitching." should be refined/clarified. As the definition for a glitch is "A sudden, usually temporary malfunction or irregularity of equipment". This could happen intentionally or unintentionally, this factor should determine the guilt or innocence of a situation. The rule "4. No abusing bugs." is much better suited as the word abusing is used to say that you're only breaking the rules if you intentionally do it.

As it stands right now anyone that experiences a glitch should be banned, regardless if they wanted the glitch to occur or not. Something as simple as "3. No abusing glitches." would be a better alternative.

I know it doesn't really seem like it matters but many of the rules that are in place don't outline what is expected of players causing them to be unsure if they are breaking a rule.

The only problem with this case is that we don't know if he was hacking or not because we don't have logs. I'll unban him on the basis that we can't prove the glitch didn't happen. If we had access to logs we could investigate further.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-