April 24, 2024, 01:30:36 AMLatest Member: RobertSox
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts

Started by kaos555, July 28, 2015, 02:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

Y'know, I finlly got around to buying 1.5 and 2.5, was disappointed 358/2 days was a movie, but whatever. I also went ahead and played through the games in proud mode and 100%'d them. They are a lot easier than I remember. Hmmm......Im kind of excited for the third game?

Hype has kinda died....

Anyway, favorite kingdom hearts game, character, and boss?

Mine would be BBS, Aqua, aannndd Marluxia.

The path is open.

Allie

kh2, roxas and....probably terra.
of all the optional bosses, i spent the most time on terra. and man was it worth it, great, great fight.
for main story bosses, definitely roxas (if you count him as a story boss).
i can say that for pure fun BBS takes it. you just feel so immensely powerful, and that's awesome.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on July 29, 2015, 02:47:05 AM
kh2, roxas and....probably terra.
of all the optional bosses, i spent the most time on terra. and man was it worth it, great, great fight.
for main story bosses, definitely roxas (if you count him as a story boss).
i can say that for pure fun BBS takes it. you just feel so immensely powerful, and that's awesome.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
How do you feel about Re:coded? I dont ever see anyone talk about it, I liked it. I do think it could have been better though.
Oh, also, who is your least favorite character?

The path is open.

Allie

re:Coded was honestly awful. It was the only game I couldn't finish. It literally didn't feel like a kingdom hearts game.

least favourite..idk. i dont particularly dislike any characters. if i had to pick, maybe ventus. i just like roxas a LOT more.

kaos555

Quote from: Allie on August 01, 2015, 02:32:02 PM
re:Coded was honestly awful. It was the only game I couldn't finish. It literally didn't feel like a kingdom hearts game.

least favourite..idk. i dont particularly dislike any characters. if i had to pick, maybe ventus. i just like roxas a LOT more.
Thats fair enough, I also like Roxas more.
Iunno I liked re:coded because it felt a lot different. Tho its definately the least important Kingdom Hearts game.

The path is open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-