March 28, 2024, 11:07:49 PMLatest Member: EthanJvq1
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Boutcheetah - Mac (Download)

Boutcheetah - Mac (Download)

Started by zepher2211, February 17, 2011, 07:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Since I haven't been able to get contact with Red or Allie I'll post this here, this will let you run Boutcheetah on Mac. The downsides are I don't know how you would get it out of fullscreen mode, and most of your commands will not work while playing it. Other than that it's just like the Windows Client.

Powersurge
Headstrong

Xrow

Insaniity

Weird it says. Couldnt open Boutcheetah (mac)-1.mpkg O.o

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Insaniity

Im using Installer what am i suppose to be using to download it?

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Insaniity

February 17, 2011, 09:44:19 PM #6 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 09:55:36 PM by Insaniity
Friend request sent.

zepher2211

oh for now you can't download it, turns out my host doesn't accept mac installer files so i had to zip it up and put it for upload, my connections slow so it'll take hours to upload.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Insaniity

Update when ur done please :PPPP!!! Can't wait! :P

zepher2211

make sure to get winzip or something to unzip it after download
Powersurge
Headstrong

Insaniity

alexniyuchen

it says page not found : ( but anyway thanks.
I don't know. And I don't have much to say.

BonzoDog

Quote from: zepher2211 on February 17, 2011, 07:29:32 PM

Since I haven't been able to get contact with Red or Allie I'll post this here, this will let you run Boutcheetah on Mac. The downsides are I don't know how you would get it out of fullscreen mode, and most of your commands will not work while playing it. Other than that it's just like the Windows Client.

I don't own a Mac myself but GOOD JOB. I'm sure if Allie reads this she will be proud and perhaps add it to the website + I can't wait to tell my Mac friend he can play! thank you & GOOD JOB.

hawk5005

September 01, 2011, 06:02:19 AM #13 Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 06:04:44 AM by hawk5005
Bothered looking at the date?
You guys bumped an old thread and I doubt the link will be updated anytime soon because this topic was made on February 18 2010.

zguby

lol so an old topic then just close it not to make more spam :) ;)

Naruto Freak4Ever :D

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-