May 02, 2024, 07:04:46 AMLatest Member: mori
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Bug Fixes - Raid Nerfs

Bug Fixes - Raid Nerfs

Started by Allie, September 20, 2013, 04:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

September 20, 2013, 04:22:56 PM Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 05:42:46 PM by Meteor
We made multiple changes and fixes based on your feedback and we have changed the following:

Raid-related updates/fixes:
-Raids now have a Lv name next to them
-Level 235 received a soft nerf of 10%
-Slight rework to the stats of some mobs in both 235 and 221
-Broken mobs from level 235 are now fixed
-Broken block table from 235 is now fixed
-Zeon's ai has been slightly increased - though he cannot defeat guard crush, he should be able to beat guns now
-Raids will now give 2 boxes per map, up from 1
-Raid parts now show their proper icons

Non-raid-related bug fixes
-Damage bug has (hopefully) been resolved
-Level restrictions above level 221 has been extended
-XP bug has been resolved

Cooky

nice work

so wait you can just repeatedly guard crush zeon to death?

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

leonidsa

level 235 is still too op,mellisas hit 7k dmg.  >:(
Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

Allie

Cooky

Rossbach

Quote from: Cooky on September 20, 2013, 05:54:02 PM
Quote from: Allie on September 20, 2013, 05:11:53 PM
Quote from: leonidsa on September 20, 2013, 05:11:22 PM
level 235 is still too op,mellisas hit 7k dmg.  >:(

intentional.

this pleases me

People still have problems clearing the first wave, which is arguably the most easy wave, close to the difficulty of the 2nd wave..  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Cooky

Quote from: Rossbach on September 20, 2013, 09:03:41 PM
People still have problems clearing the first wave, which is arguably the most easy wave, close to the difficulty of the 2nd wave..  ::)

this pleases me

-Speedy-

i love the two boxes thing cus it hard  for us and long to get all that stuff it will be much more rewarding to get the items a little bit faster and making it easier for multiply people to get. thanks for the new updates i love em

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Allie

Quote from: nanak tatum on September 21, 2013, 01:19:58 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on September 20, 2013, 11:58:01 PM
i love the two boxes thing cus it hard  for us and long to get all that stuff it will be much more rewarding to get the items a little bit faster and making it easier for multiply people to get. thanks for the new updates i love em

It won't be more rewarding. It s possible to get the full set and much more rewarding with only 1 box. It is not supposed to be some easy set to get within an hour or two.

While raid was entirely designed to be the most challenging and rewarding content in the history of BOTS, it would take a minimum (note minimum) 24 successful games to gear up all 8 players. And that's if your members don't swap out at all.
235 is tuned for 8 players all in full 221 gear. Likewise for 250 235 gear. I simply bumped it up to a minimum of 12 successful games to move on to the next tier.

This decision was based off feedback mostly.

xXassassinXx

What are you guys talking about level 235?? I have boutcheetah and the new update for raid and level cap increase but no level 235 confused please help...well kinda please :D
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

Cooky

Quote from: xXassassinXx on September 24, 2013, 01:09:32 AM
What are you guys talking about level 235?? I have boutcheetah and the new update for raid and level cap increase but no level 235 confused please help...well kinda please :D

when u click to make a new sector room you have to select raid mode

xXassassinXx

So wait you guys are talking about the 1p against Zeon?? Well if you are then thank you otherwise still confused. And Another question before I leave will 1p ever drop rewards and when or if it does the what will the rewards be like,new parts,event prizes,coming n items..etc. Thanks as always
I LIKE TWAINS!!!
bully exterminator,Flaming master :F ;D~~~~~~~

Selene

Quote from: xXassassinXx on September 24, 2013, 11:16:14 AM
So wait you guys are talking about the 1p against Zeon?? Well if you are then thank you otherwise still confused. And Another question before I leave will 1p ever drop rewards and when or if it does the what will the rewards be like,new parts,event prizes,coming n items..etc. Thanks as always
1P doesn't drop anything.

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-