May 12, 2024, 04:04:57 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Dearest apologies to Zylon games [Unban Appeal] Symantec

Dearest apologies to Zylon games [Unban Appeal] Symantec

Started by Symantec, June 30, 2011, 01:31:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Symantec

Dear Zylon Games,

Sorry for starting a new topic on the forum, but I would like for you people to unban me.  I was rather naive for using hacks (reason for ban) to level up in Boutcheetah.  I hope you forgive me for what I have done.  My account name is Symantec and I was caught hacking today around 6pm (I live in west coast).  I want to get back to the game and play for fun, not for cheating.  I thought hacks were very helpful, because a player, (forgot his name, it is prolly deleted because he played BOTS! Acclaim) told me that to level up quick you gotta look for hacks on Youtube.  I was convinced and so I did, and ended up ashamed.  I hope you guys, from the bottom of your heart, forgive me and unban my account.  Thank you.

Sincere apologies,
Symantec

Rossbach

It is great that you are appealing to your ban instead of saying your little bro did it, like most do. However refer to this: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php/topic,9414.0.html

You are supposed to PM Redeyes.

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-