May 12, 2024, 09:40:48 PMLatest Member: GabrielOneds
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Sector Improvement

Sector Improvement

Started by FuRy, July 30, 2012, 12:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuRy

In sector, the problem I have is that I grind 172 for money, have 2 slots in my inventory open, and i get 5 red boxes. Normally this would be great but since my inventory cannot carry all them, I get annoyed. This is the problem I hope to get solved.

I think it would be helpful for boxes to go to the first open stash slot if one's inventory is full and possibly give a message in the chat box that the item was put into the stash so one knows to leave and empty his/her inventory.

That is my two cents on the issue. I'm eager to hear your feedback.

yeritsyaboy1

Quote from: nanak tatum on July 30, 2012, 12:27:39 AM
Been suggested not happening. How about you sell some stuff and put some in you stashes. (or buy more stashes) OOR you could make an alternate account and send the items via gift to them.

What Fury Is Suggesting Would Make Having Stashes More Convenient . Theres Really No Point In Having Stashes If One Could Just Make Alts And Keep Their Items There Like You Said .  ::) But Too Bad It'll Never Be Done ..  :-\
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

Quote from: Materger link=topic=26991.msg276178#msg2

Zack66775

Quote from: FuRy on July 30, 2012, 12:24:06 AM
In sector, the problem I have is that I grind 172 for money, have 2 slots in my inventory open, and i get 5 red boxes. Normally this would be great but since my inventory cannot carry all them, I get annoyed. This is the problem I hope to get solved.

I think it would be helpful for boxes to go to the first open stash slot if one's inventory is full and possibly give a message in the chat box that the item was put into the stash so one knows to leave and empty his/her inventory.

That is my two cents on the issue. I'm eager to hear your feedback.
Maybe one day. Would be useful for trying to collect survival armor. IE: level 1 t3

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-