May 12, 2024, 02:43:54 PMLatest Member: Nicholesycle
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Can you guys fill me in?

Can you guys fill me in?

Started by FuRy, August 16, 2014, 03:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FuRy

I've been gone for more than two years. What really huge changes have been made? People keep asking me about my +7 elektra set, are +7s still around? What's the end game set? I just want to get filled in on stuff that has happened over the past couple years with BC.

Thanks,
~Metraxx

Cooky

greetings!

the level cap is now 270

non members is 225 max

there is now a 'raid' mode, which has 3 challenging levels which drop the best gear in the game

they are harder to beat then other sector levels and require a full room to even start

there is also new sector levels above 239 (the previous highest)

those are the main things, I think

-Speedy-

+7's aren't as wanted anymore but some are still very valuable. Ekeltra doesn't sell for much but some people to like it for the look.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Thornz

The gear from the lv 235 raid is currently the best armor in the game, since the lv 250 raid gear hasn't been released yet, but many people use the gear from lv 221 raid as it's much easier to attain due to the level requirement, and requiring a room of 8 ppl with that lv to start.

The new grind map of choice is lv 258, which can bring in roughly 65k exp per map (that takes a little more than a minute to complete) on hard mode.

There are a few new items in the game that you will probably run across, such as miasma head and meto drake minibot.

E parts are now much easier to get, and although it still takes effort to get them, the prices have plummeted for most parts.

Tier 3 armor from survival is also much easier to get.

Christmas event made snowballs abundant and they are dirt cheap now (2-6m)

And ofc the economy has shifted a LOT since you last played.

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-