May 18, 2024, 10:11:00 AMLatest Member: jhj4422
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Gaining Zcoins via Trailpay

Gaining Zcoins via Trailpay

Started by NitroMan171, November 07, 2013, 06:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NitroMan171

November 07, 2013, 06:19:44 PM Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 06:23:33 PM by NitroMan171
Can someone comfirm that the Zcoins actually add to your account? I dont see anyway the two websites link together, and I dont wanna spend hours answering surveys with no reward. :I
4 Million gp? Go on then ;3

Feed Spiffy something spiffing :3

There's a difference between having a good gp score, and having a good guild. :I ~Nitroman

HyperShadic6

fyi nothing from trialpay is free. you have to pay for everything so dont bother

NitroMan171

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on November 07, 2013, 07:10:51 PM
fyi nothing from trialpay is free. you have to pay for everything so dont bother
Except if I'm doing one which will be beneficial to me at the same time, which I am. :P I just want to know if it will actually do it. :I

There's a difference between having a good gp score, and having a good guild. :I ~Nitroman

HyperShadic6

if it doesnt do it santa will solve it. im pretty sure it will do it anyway and to be extra careful you could record it

NitroMan171

Quote from: HyperShadic6 on November 07, 2013, 07:27:20 PM
if it doesnt do it santa will solve it. im pretty sure it will do it anyway and to be extra careful you could record it
Good tip :3 I'll keep note of whatever I end up doing, and post it if it fails to give me the Zcoins afterwards. X) Thanks.

HyperShadic6

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-