May 18, 2024, 10:51:41 AMLatest Member: jhj4422
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » I'm panicking...

I'm panicking...

Started by KillerPig, August 23, 2011, 07:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optimism

Jewelry (something small).

Then plan the day for her -- dinner/movie, etc. Dress it up, of course. This sets it apart from a "normal" date.

Not sure how old you are, though.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Allie

Jeffalo13

August 23, 2011, 10:59:18 PM #17 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 11:00:01 PM by Jeffalo13
Quote from: KillerPig on August 23, 2011, 07:54:23 PM
Quote from: Meta on August 23, 2011, 07:40:31 PM
Best idea (for me) was to ask my girlfriend what are the things she likes, if you ask your girl now, she'll know your gonna get her that, it must be a surprise that you can get her something that she wanted and not having to ask you for it.

Or you can be as perverted as me and kenny and have her go to your house while your in your birthday suit :3

But srsly, you can also be her slave for the day, treat her like a queen, do stuff for her, etc.

If she's having a party, go to her party and be with her the entire time, show some luv boy!!

I'll prolly do the slave idea. I'm gonna dread her party though. She's inviting ALL of her cheerleader friends and ALL of her dance club friends. That means I'll be the only guy. :|
more bootyyyyyyy
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zepher1

Best idea (for me) was to ask my girlfriend what are the things she likes, if you ask your girl now, she'll know your gonna get her that, it must be a surprise that you can get her something that she wanted and not having to ask you for it.

Or you can be as perverted as me and kenny and have her go to your house while your in your birthday suit :3

But srsly, you can also be her slave for the day, treat her like a queen, do stuff for her, etc.

If she's having a party, go to her party and be with her the entire time, show some luv boy!!

I'll prolly do the slave idea. I'm gonna dread her party though. She's inviting ALL of her cheerleader friends and ALL of her dance club friends. That means I'll be the only guy. :|

A party filled with cheerleaders and dance club friends, you being the only guy, where's this downside you speak of O-o

KillerPig

Quote from: zepher1 on August 23, 2011, 11:26:36 PM

A party filled with cheerleaders and dance club friends, you being the only guy, where's this downside you speak of O-o

If I were single, that'd be the best party I could ever go to.
Hint: I'm not single. That's why I posted this thread.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

FireyDevel

http://www.unique-gift-inspirations.com/birthstone-and-flower-of-each-month.html

^^ There you go.

And for Firey, the best gift he's ever gotten his wom is to have something that isn't just straight up bought, more so thought-out. For instance, I got her a small clear bottle, filled it with sand and a few small rocks, wrote a really cute note, corked the bottle up and it made for a very loving gift. Another idea is to buy her her favourite colours of flowers and put them in a vase, with some ribbon and stuff, with a note amongst the flowers :D

Yes, Firey has a soft side <3
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

kaos555

we;;. Does it matter i'm gonna keel her D: <

The path is open.

Tekimoto

offtopic:  Oi kaos think about your sig space size for a bit xD

I assume she is a cheerleader.
Now does she like cute stuff?
Maybe about a little teddybear with a heart with I love you on it :3
Just dont make everything -heart
Also girls dont care about the size you know, its more about the feelings behind it.
Also I dont recommend that you would be her slave for a day, thats 1. a bit creepy 2. If she likes you as slave it would even be more creepy.

Conclusion: just give her something cute and/or beautifull what YOU came up with and not someone else :3

Meta

Quote from: FireyDevel on August 23, 2011, 11:35:20 PM
http://www.unique-gift-inspirations.com/birthstone-and-flower-of-each-month.html

^^ There you go.

And for Firey, the best gift he's ever gotten his wom is to have something that isn't just straight up bought, more so thought-out. For instance, I got her a small clear bottle, filled it with sand and a few small rocks, wrote a really cute note, corked the bottle up and it made for a very loving gift. Another idea is to buy her her favourite colours of flowers and put them in a vase, with some ribbon and stuff, with a note amongst the flowers :D

Yes, Firey has a soft side <3

y have i not met this side before -taps foot on ground with arms crossede with a anger face-

zomniethe4

im seeing more valentines ideas than birthday

Zom

GavinGill

Just ask her. Seriously, you're better off getting her what she actually wants rather than taking a wild guess and disappointing her. Or just take her shopping, let her pick something nice and buy that. If you're just a kid though (16 or under) then get her some candy or a pair of socks or whatever, it's not like the relationship will last.

:]

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

NeoKiller

Cook breakfest for her while she is sleeping, something special though. (Of course you need to sleep at her place for that, which is also perfect for birthdaysex :] )

mo9

Quote from: NeoKiller on August 24, 2011, 06:21:33 AM
Cook breakfest for her while she is sleeping, something special though. (Of course you need to sleep at her place for that, which is also perfect for birthdaysex :] )
i lol'd pig doesnt do that yet :p
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

KillerPig

August 25, 2011, 07:14:54 PM #28 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 07:15:07 PM by KillerPig
Quote from: NeoKiller on August 24, 2011, 06:21:33 AM

Neo you fail. I'm 16 not 30. :P

I'm thinkin' Firey or Teknimoto's idea. I dunno yet. I might do a hearty necklace thing too...

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

mhj

Get her a necklace, a beautiful one.
Write down what you feel for her & how amazing she is etc. & tell her it when you give her the necklace bro :3

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-