May 09, 2024, 08:24:03 PMLatest Member: Wayken
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Spec. Transes -> Trans Pack

New Spec. Transes -> Trans Pack

Started by KillerPig, August 16, 2011, 01:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

I suggest that the two new special transes be made into trans pack. I love randomly transing to find out what trans I get, but not when there's a 20% or so chance that I get a shitty one.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

CoolKnightST

This is why:

Tier 1/A
Kowbat (best hitboxes, period. can take players from full hp to dead if they have any evade, through continually evade locking them with jump attack whilst dealing damage. newbs using this can still be easily blocked, but a true pro will destroy you with it when chasing you whilst you're untransed. trans v trans it's not actually that great, but that's not necessarily why you'd get it anyway)

Bugbear Beta (ridiculous hitbox, the 360 degree jump attack means you can sidewind someone from literally in front of them. it can catch other players VERY quickly due to the nature of its hitboxes. On a side note, players don't block in the right spots and/or at the right times against this trans at all, so make it even easier to defeat them)

Tier 2/B
Blaster (epic jump attack range, but can easily be block glitched against sadly. doesn't have many other redeeming features)

Tier C
Mandragore (too slow, a good surge can outrun this for breakfast. does get epic chains, has good block timing and great 123 combo speed, but that doesn't matter when the only thing you'll catch are other rams)

Melissa (again, slow trans, horrible with almost everything, but can do jumps no other trans can, so CAN be useful sometimes)

Now let's look to the new special transes. The first one is an weaker version of mandragore making it an bottom tier C trans, the weakest special trans for now!! Then let's look to the second one. He's similar like blaster. Not sure if he's beter but get places on tier B.

So what's changed. 2 transes are added making Kowbat and Bugbear more rare with +/- 5 %. So if you want to make special trans back effective there should be add another tier A trans to ballance it again. That's why I suggested Code-Red on the first place.

Yz

August 16, 2011, 07:30:17 AM #2 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 07:30:57 AM by Tricky
^ this post gave me cancer
DISCORD killyzkill

mo9

Quote from: CoolKnightST on August 16, 2011, 07:26:30 AM
This is why:

Tier 1/A
Kowbat (best hitboxes, period. can take players from full hp to dead if they have any evade, through continually evade locking them with jump attack whilst dealing damage. newbs using this can still be easily blocked, but a true pro will destroy you with it when chasing you whilst you're untransed. trans v trans it's not actually that great, but that's not necessarily why you'd get it anyway)

Bugbear Beta (ridiculous hitbox, the 360 degree jump attack means you can sidewind someone from literally in front of them. it can catch other players VERY quickly due to the nature of its hitboxes. On a side note, players don't block in the right spots and/or at the right times against this trans at all, so make it even easier to defeat them)

Tier 2/B
Blaster (epic jump attack range, but can easily be block glitched against sadly. doesn't have many other redeeming features)

Tier C
Mandragore (too slow, a good surge can outrun this for breakfast. does get epic chains, has good block timing and great 123 combo speed, but that doesn't matter when the only thing you'll catch are other rams)

Melissa (again, slow trans, horrible with almost everything, but can do jumps no other trans can, so CAN be useful sometimes)

Now let's look to the new special transes. The first one is an weaker version of mandragore making it an bottom tier C trans, the weakest special trans for now!! Then let's look to the second one. He's similar like blaster. Not sure if he's beter but get places on tier B.

So what's changed. 2 transes are added making Kowbat and Bugbear more rare with +/- 5 %. So if you want to make special trans back effective there should be add another tier A trans to ballance it again. That's why I suggested Code-Red on the first place.
or just remove the shitty new ones
btw gg nice arguement u got there

btw there is a trans pack for blaster
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

koolwolf2

MANDRAGORE = BEAST IN SECTOR = HIGHEST HIT BOX

3rd and 4th attack pwn
Newest one:

KillerPig

Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 16, 2011, 07:00:13 PM
MANDRAGORE = BEAST IN SECTOR = HIGHEST HIT BOX

3rd and 4th attack pwn

Chains like shit in pvp! pwange.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

CoolKnightST

But to slow :/, still it's an decent trans that is perfect for special trans not like the new similar model. I think they tryed to make an fast trans because if you look to the special  transes before we don't had one with an med/high movement speed. Speed of new trans still can beter.

kaos555

The path is open.

CoolKnightST

kaos555

The path is open.

Insaniity

mhj

Could be sold for gigas so Allie & Santa could get ride of all the GP & make the combi cost 3m!

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

koolwolf2

We need an animater cause the model's animation aren't good (no offense to whoever made em)

Ex : Musz when he stands the model freezes for like a second I think an animation was supposed to fit there

and iron golem his jump attack doesn't even hit
Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-