May 04, 2024, 11:03:10 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Merc guild The Company

Merc guild The Company

Started by Yz, October 29, 2011, 01:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe

I dun has my goldbot and gun
Death_Merc
Don't think, feel

spidermerc

Hey I'd like to apply  ;D

Username: Spider_Merc

06 oldfag

ey bro i join take pvp spot then quit
ign: bilal_merc
i bad

asmit10

spider should get in, it was 10-9 when he was on his main. pretty good.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

coolkaran100

Banned for halo push pro.

CyberSox

Socks.

Meteor

Lol how many times will this die?

(click to show/hide)

CyberSox

Socks.

amari1

spiderstar

amari1

im new, my brother 'caspaa' just told me about this game and i thourght id try it out, so i did, and i like it :)

spiderstar

Quote from: amari1 on January 02, 2012, 09:11:44 PM
im new, my brother 'caspaa' just told me about this game and i thourght id try it out, so i did, and i like it :)

Well idk ask company_merc (the guild master) if you can join.  He'll let you know.

CyberSox

If you're new and looking for a guild, I wouldn't suggest this one, it's not really your average guild, just a guild made for mercs for fun by merc (merc is mastermerc) , but if you want still ask merc :D

Socks.

spiderstar

January 02, 2012, 09:31:38 PM #73 Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 09:33:14 PM by spiderstar
Quote from: CyberSox on January 02, 2012, 09:24:48 PM
If you're new and looking for a guild, I wouldn't suggest this one, it's not really your average guild, just a guild made for mercs for fun by merc (merc is mastermerc) , but if you want still ask merc :D

Company_Merc is the guild master so I think that means he should go see Company_Merc to get accepted.
Edit: shet never realized master_merc was his forum name. soz.

sasuke6548

LVL 100 fianlly i wear trans and there should be like pvp team base team sector team and co leads and more leaders!!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-