May 12, 2024, 05:50:00 AMLatest Member: irre3841

Help!

Started by Saketsu, December 11, 2011, 07:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saketsu

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section.

When I start up the game, everything is fine until I get to the screen that displays the High and Low servers.  I can't get past that screen even if I click on one of the buttons or press enter.  Can someone please help me?  Thanks.

CyberSox

It probably should be in the report a bug section (idk I'm no fm) but I would try an re install the patch. Click the big download button at the top, then download and run the bc patch. This should fix any errors, and if you still have problems then re install the game :)

Socks.

Santa

From what you said in your post, it sounds like you have a firewall running that's block the game's ports, but I'm not to sure because you made it to the server select screen.  Try disabling your firewall(s), or adding the client's executable in the exceptions list if you know how.  Please respond back if it does not work, with a image of the problem, and I will be able to assist you much more.

~RedEyes.

Saketsu

I think the problem is that when I try clicking with my mouse, it's unresponsive (on all pages up to the server select page--not sure about pages past that because I haven't been able to get past that).  For instance, when typing in my user and pass, I have to hit the tab button to switch between the lines.  And when I want to log-in, I have to hit the enter button instead of clicking on the enter button.  Also, I have to hit the esc button to go back a page.

Santa

I still don't understand the problem, can you install Team Viewer (www.teamviewer.com) and PM me the ID/Pass when i'm online.

Thanks!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-