May 03, 2024, 07:38:17 PMLatest Member: soaka455
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Introducing Pay-by-phone

Introducing Pay-by-phone

Started by Santa, February 27, 2011, 12:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

I am happy to announce that we now have a new payment system in place, with the new pay-by-phone options, you should be able to buy membership from all around the world.  The new system is experimental, so if it does not make you member automatically, we will make you member within 24 hours of the purchase.

Thanks guys, the page to view the options is http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=membership

Insaniity

Shadow

Omg this is epic I may just have to do this sometime.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

cybercjt

Quote from: RedEyes on February 27, 2011, 12:57:18 AM
I am happy to announce that we now have a new payment system in place, with the new pay-by-phone options, you should be able to buy membership from all around the world.  The new system is experimental, so if it does not make you member automatically, we will make you member within 24 hours of the purchase.

Thanks guys, the page to view the options is http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=membership

Awe man no philippines T_T
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Shadow

Quote from: cybercjt on February 27, 2011, 02:22:11 AM

Read the announcement closely it clearly says you should be able to do it from all around the world all you need is a mobile phone.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

cybercjt

February 27, 2011, 02:28:12 AM #5 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:28:56 AM by cybercjt
Quote from: Shadow on February 27, 2011, 02:26:46 AM
Quote from: cybercjt on February 27, 2011, 02:22:11 AM
I am happy to announce that we now have a new payment system in place, with the new pay-by-phone options, you should be able to buy membership from all around the world.  The new system is experimental, so if it does not make you member automatically, we will make you member within 24 hours of the purchase.

Read the announcement closely it clearly says you should be able to do it from all around the world all you need is a mobile phone.

I Already checked the countries included T_T
no Philippines :(
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Shadow

Well just by a Visa Gift card and buy membership that way.

Allie

ありー says:
Alright well.
Since you're apparently not there.
onebip isn't supported in the USA.
Furthermore.
The prices are all wrong.
Permanent membership costs 60$, one month costs 3$, 3months costs 7$, 1year costs 24$, 2 years costs 43$.

grant746

Meteor

o-O Thx!!This way it will be much easier for me to buy when my 3 month subscription is over ^o^

(click to show/hide)

grant746

Wow since we've got a phone paying method i might get a membership!

Robocop7ant

you pay one time and then it runs out of it self and you need to buy a new one?
<br />

Shadow

February 27, 2011, 09:48:48 AM #12 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:48:47 PM by Shadow
Quote from: Allie on February 27, 2011, 04:32:26 AM
ありー says:
Alright well.
Since you're apparently not there.
onebip isn't supported in the USA.
Furthermore.
The prices are all wrong.
Permanent membership costs 60$, one month costs 3$, 3months costs 7$, 1year costs 24$, 2 years costs 43$.
Is that how the prices are staying for paying with phone or are you all going to change that ?

Course I guess it don't matter since onebip isn't supported in the U.S.A. which sucks, because I was gonna get membership with it this morning.

Are you all going to find a different pay-by-phone thing to use in place of onebip so that the U.S. is supported ?  Because if you do I'll probably by membership then.

Santa

Upon further notice, there was a slight glitch in the Instant Notification Page, causing 7 people to not get their membership today, this problem has been resolved, and all pay-by-phone memberships should be instant like pay-pal's now.  The people who did not get membership from it automatically, have been given it manually.

Thank you guys for testing and using this new system!

Optimism

- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-