May 09, 2024, 02:26:49 AMLatest Member: Robertcib
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Why do you feel bad for the homeless?

Why do you feel bad for the homeless?

Started by Expo, September 08, 2011, 02:38:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

Quote from: asmit10 on September 08, 2011, 03:45:13 AM
... So if you give them money and they buy drugs with it, thats good? k.
If they want drugs, they're going to get them regardless of whether or not you give them money. Would you rather they got the money for their fix some other way like robbing or soliciting sex? Personally, I'd spare them (and possibly others) the trouble and just give them a few bucks.

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 08, 2011, 06:07:19 AM
I don't know about whats happening there, but here there are a lot of jobs that can help you make some money, not too much but you can make some money.
They refuse to work because some people have mercy and give them money.
You obviously don't know how hard it is to get a job when you're homeless. Who's going to hire homeless person when they can easily higher someone else who's most likely more qualified. If a homeless man and I walk into the same place and apply, they're going to choose me over him. I have a means of transportation, they see me as being more dependable, I have a ****ing home, etc.

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 08, 2011, 06:07:19 AMThey earn a lot of money, and they don't really do anything useful with them.
Who the **** told you that homeless people make a lot of money?

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 08, 2011, 06:07:19 AMThey only buy beers and drugs, the same that made them become homeless.
Yeah, let's spit out stupid generalizations that are grounded in nothing but horsehit.

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 08, 2011, 06:07:19 AMWhen I go to school I see some people begging for money in the center of the city and when I return I see the same people buying alcohol.
That happens because they loose hope and they are too lazy to do anything else than begging for money.
Ya... but it's mostly because by that point these people have already become alcoholics and it's pretty damn hard to get over an addiction when you have no support to fall back on.

Quote from: hawk5005 on September 08, 2011, 06:07:19 AMYes, there are people who got there because of other reasons and they really need our help, but most of them are there because of drugs and alcohol.
So you're going to completely ignore the "other reasons" that led them to their addictions in the first place?

Quote from: mhj on September 08, 2011, 12:04:40 PM
Around 99%
Don't make up completely bullshit statistics, it makes you look like an idiot.

Quote from: mhj on September 08, 2011, 12:04:40 PMof the homeless in my country chose to be homeless
Really? Elaborate.

Quote from: mhj on September 08, 2011, 12:04:40 PMthey where all offered a place to stay and live. Maybe not good place to stay, but way better than staying on the streets.
Are you talking about homeless shelters? Many homeless people have legitimate reasons for not staying at these shelters. Some don't allow pets (which are sometimes the only companions a homeless person can have. ie. being lonely ****ing sucks), they might not get along with other people that might be staying at the shelter (which is often the case and can be dangerous), certain people like to hang around the shelters and exploit the homeless (dealers, pimps, etc), etc.

Quote from: koolwolf2 on September 08, 2011, 12:15:05 PMWe ain't insensitive we just think the homeless can help them selfs
If not insensitive, then wholly ignorant.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

eco999

September 08, 2011, 07:02:45 PM #16 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:13:46 PM by eco999
Not my fault they are poor,it's either their fault or someone else. Does not include me,I stay away from beggers.
And this...
Quote from: Allieif they've been homeless for years -- they're choosing not to fix up their life

Allie

My father literally got out of prison and wasn't provided a place to live, had to live in a homeless shelter for a long time.
However, within a year he's made something of himself and has a nice home (apartment, naturally), has a great job that he loves (could even make manager if he wants to, but he doesn't), and did it all without any help.

I have no sympathy for the homeless retards if they've been homeless for years -- they're choosing not to fix up their life, their personal decisions aren't my fault.

mo9

Quote from: Allie on September 08, 2011, 07:06:27 PM
My father literally got out of prison and wasn't provided a place to live, had to live in a homeless shelter for a long time.
However, within a year he's made something of himself and has a nice home (apartment, naturally), has a great job that he loves (could even make manager if he wants to, but he doesn't), and did it all without any help.

I have no sympathy for the homeless retards if they've been homeless for years -- they're choosing not to fix up their life, their personal decisions aren't my fault.
depends on where u are
for example homeless people here are plain poor and cant afford a home even if they work.
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Toast

Tbh, I actully feel bad about the homeless, but I can't do anything about it sadly; not many people homeless around my place.

GavinGill

Then he was pretty damn lucky. Just because he had it easy doesn't mean everyone can catch a break like him.

KillerPig

I only feel bad for any pets that the homeless may have. The homeless most likely ****ed up their lives by doing something wrong in the past.

That's my opinion, pls don't rage at me for it.  :-\

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Allie

Quote from: GavinGill on September 08, 2011, 07:43:30 PM

Then he was pretty damn lucky. Just because he had it easy doesn't mean everyone can catch a break like him.

My father is the hardest worker I've ever seen.
He has a great job as a registered ex-prisoner and sex offender.
If he can do it, it isn't luck, everyone else is just ****ing retarded and choose to be homeless.

GavinGill

Such a lapse of logic is unbecoming of you, Allie.

koolwolf2

@Gavin

Am neither insensitive nor "Wholly ignorant"

I feel for other people not a heartless hollow if I choose to saw one sentence that doesn't mean you actually
know enough about me to call me wholly ignorant.

I know how hard it is to get a job
I know that people around the world are dying from hunger
I know that some homeless people can't find food so they look in garbage trays.
I also know there is a million and 1 way to make money.
And I also know you wont get a million dollars dropped on ur face (Unless ur the luckiest person on planet earth)
Getting a job might be hard but making money ain't
As a 12 year old kid I had about 1.5 k only by my own work
A 12 YEAR OLD KID HAS 1.5 k
can't a homeless 22 year old homeless look for money???

I just don't believe that a homeless person is homeless cause it was forced on him

However u get from work from 1 cent to a 100 dollars If you can save enough

You can rent a motel or a small apartment

then you get out of that stage done.

Lazyness is a dieseas, wanna live and be something around this life, THEN GET OF UR ASS AND DO SOMETHING.

Sry got a bit pissed at the end but yeah :P
Newest one:

Allie

rob a store and go to prison where you won't be homeless anymore.

sirhamtaro

Quote from: Allie on September 09, 2011, 08:09:22 AM
That IS a solution isn't it

coolkaran100

Quote from: Allie on September 09, 2011, 08:09:22 AM
i respect that lol but u die  of boredum in prison.....

Banned for halo push pro.

Allie

eco999

September 09, 2011, 06:24:58 PM #29 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:26:34 PM by eco999
Allie                                                                   Sympathy club                                      Gavin?
4546562565462562                                     -5                                                               No.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-