May 08, 2024, 06:00:55 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New Survival Map - XChange

New Survival Map - XChange

Started by Cooky, December 29, 2013, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reviax

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 04:13:03 AM
Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 04:11:07 AMI'm fairly confident in saying that many players can dodge most mob attacks.

And how is avoiding attacks going to kill the enemies?
Pushing the buttons while avoiding the mobs*
>_>

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on December 30, 2013, 01:59:57 PM
Alright, instead of just dodging, you jump atk all over the place.
couldn't that be said about all the survival levels?  also as I mentioned before they could make it so jump attacks don't knock enemies down so it wouldn't be so easy

Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 02:04:25 PM
Pushing the buttons while avoiding the mobs*
>_>

I don't think it would be that easy

the enemies would be following you everywhere

mygodZzZ

Quote from: Reviax on December 30, 2013, 03:25:23 AM
Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 12:16:28 AM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 30, 2013, 12:13:02 AM
lure... hit.

or lure push.

all the virus' that can't be pushed without merc have a slow getting up animation(w/e) and all the virus that have a fast getting up animation can be pushed. If you know how to lure then xchange survival would be pointless and ez

they could make it so the enemies cant be knocked down or pushed

some mobs were like that on tbot so im sure its possible
Every mob can be pushed with an edge and a merc.
You got only 3 merces lol..

cooky, your idea isn't so good because (and i don't know how you didn't notice this by now! but:) this is xchange map, that board moves and all you need is to lure, push next to the "blue" hole and they get sucked into that hole.
and cooky, I didn't know you love survival...

Cooky

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 30, 2013, 02:24:38 PM
this is xchange map, that board moves and all you need is to lure, push next to the "blue" hole and they get sucked into that hole.

it would not be that easy

there would me multiple enemies running around trying to kill u it wouldn't be so easy as you guys are saying

Quote from: mygodZzZ on December 30, 2013, 02:24:38 PM
and cooky, I didn't know you love survival...

I don't??

Purple

Ignoring the fact that it would be easy to kill the mobs...

Getting boxes would be extremely annoying. Hell, killing the mobs without pushing would be incredibly annoying. Unless it's a low level survival map, and if it is, then nobody would play it.

^**** im special xd

Cooky

Quote from: Purple on December 30, 2013, 02:37:06 PM
Getting boxes would be extremely annoying. Hell, killing the mobs without pushing would be incredibly annoying.

Sounds like a challenge to me!  :D

Purple

Quote from: Cooky on December 30, 2013, 02:38:27 PM
Quote from: Purple on December 30, 2013, 02:37:06 PM
Getting boxes would be extremely annoying. Hell, killing the mobs without pushing would be incredibly annoying.

Sounds like a challenge to me!  :D

Sounds like an annoying waste of time to me!

Done with this thread tho, i'm not really contributing anymore .-.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

December 30, 2013, 06:45:16 PM #22 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:53:47 PM by Rossbach
People once complained Sector was easy, then came in extremely nerfed  raid maps and everyone goes OMFG IMPOSSIBLE. Anyways Ross does have a lot of idea he can sue to make this map extremely high raid level. Not gonna say tho, it involves some old ideas Ross was already planing in a diff map for a new and interesting way to fight mobs.

This map does have some neat aspects that can make it hard. Such as one of Ross' ides he was going to do in 235, but Allie said it was too unfair, and wrong, would fit in nicely in this map along with another idea he has.  ::)

2 problems with the map:

1. The shape / size, as per a wave by wave sector aspect. (May argue abotu lv 1.) Plus it allows for boxes to drop, which yes Ross can agree it is rather annoying, and an un-needed challenge.

2. The glitches.

Don't mind the current community Cooky. They are all nubs that can't take a challenge, and overlook on how such a game can pose a entertaining time-worthy challenge for them. ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-