May 08, 2024, 03:03:32 PMLatest Member: Timothyrhili
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Ways to Burn Gigas: List

Ways to Burn Gigas: List

Started by 123bomb123, December 30, 2013, 02:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

Quote from: JustRK on December 30, 2013, 04:59:48 PM
A person with 1 million gigas (which could be npc'ed and obained within like 25 games if you're really lazy) could purchase almost any skill they want close to 500 times, that's pretty ridiculous because I haven't seen any other game price their items so low.

These skills were originally priced in bots acclaim where most players seriously had to work hard for 1m gigas because levels only gave a few hundred gigas and npc'ed items the same.  That's definitely not the case in bc and there are many more means to obtain 1m now which is the whole reason why we have such an influx of gigas to begin with.

Coin items are a whole different story.

That doesn't mean you should make low levels go skill-less or make them leech. Last I checked Allie was anti-leech, I don't think she'd want to promote leeching by making skills impossible to obtain for low levels.

I suggest that you make a new acc and level from 1-50 all by yourself. Maybe you'll see how few gigas are actually obtained and start to understand how hard it is when you don't leech/aren't a high level.

^**** im special xd

JustRK

Quote from: Purple on December 30, 2013, 05:03:31 PM
That doesn't mean you should make low levels go skill-less or make them leech. Last I checked Allie was anti-leech, I don't think she'd want to promote leeching by making skills impossible to obtain for low levels.

I suggest that you make a new acc and level from 1-50 all by yourself. Maybe you'll see how few gigas are actually obtained and start to understand how hard it is when you don't leech/aren't a high level.

lol I did. http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=45792.0    << which is why I made this and allie said it would be implemented.

I'm highly anti-leech as well, but I'm trying to come up with ideas that will prevent everyone from eventually having hundreds of millions of gigas and making them worthless. Like I said, the system works better if people at least expand their views and explain why instead of just saying no or calling something stupid.  If the answer is just because they like seeing a lot of money in their account and don't want to be poor then what's the use of that?

Purple

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 30, 2013, 05:49:48 PM
You could have a lottery type of thing (kind of like on b0ut ev0).

Basically you pay like 5mil gigas or so for 1 ticket (you can buy as many tickets as you want or maybe there could be a limit idc). At the end of each month (or every week/2 weeks sounds better) there could be 1~3 winners who get the gigas divided equally (but X percent could be taken away).

No bypassing censor even for beneficial purposes.

Dislike the suggestion though.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Quote from: mic99 on December 30, 2013, 04:02:20 PM
Done bad, ik ik but something like this: http://puu.sh/5ZTF9

Be able to customize your "title" by buying them in shop for a hefty price.  8)

+1

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-