That statement is the worse lie ever told on this forum
I havent.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Painkiller

XD this feels like politics ;D

Meta

lugiaXDG009

you do realise that we need people that will help others because they want to, most of you all want it for the fact that you'd be a staff member and have powers you should do it because you want to help everyone on the forum instead of being an idiot and being immature and doing just really dumb stuff that isn't really needed the people who should most likely get the job are helpful and a very active player in game and on the forums therefore the people who should be getting the job are

optimism
TNP
maybe iridion if he wants it

and thats about all if you really think you are helpful very active mature and don't act like an idiot for half the time on the forums then you should go for the job
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

i'd love to apply however i don't think i have enough post also i just restarted 2 days ago ^^

lugiaXDG009

if you were on the old bc forums type in the amount of posts that you had from there if you weren't nvm

also do you really think you are what I listed in my post
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

September 29, 2010, 01:48:30 AM #112 Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 01:55:11 AM by Painkiller
well i don't like poeple making random stupid post
the fact that most of these guys are idiots and can't get along really pisses me off
i don't like to get into dumg arguments
i don't mind deleting useless topics
and if i become a forumn mod i would be deleting every useless little thing in there although i wouldn't bother to delete stuff like "lol XD" in the old forumns even though i can't remember my name i had 109 post i think :-\

also if you want activity 2 days of playing already level 81 ^^ though i've been on forumns for a day longer cause i had to redownload the game

lugiaXDG009

nice credentials lets hope allie likes them

also kind of suks to have to redownload the game you should just save the installer and then if you need to uninstall the bc not working not working and reinstall it its way faster
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

already installed level 91 now i'm taking advantage of this surplux of xp event leveling up 1 level after another doing level 172:P

lugiaXDG009

lol
k

also I didn't realise that they replayed the green chest event thats kind of boring to me now like i just realised and actually kind of didn't care cause the prize is probably gonna be a dumb one anyway like another hp pack
< by surgeypurgey

Painkiller

getting the chest is easy enough better to collect them than regret not having gotten them one day and missing out on something worth more than the trouble besides poeple get chest they don't need because they simply walked over them
BTW level 108 now booming XD

lugiaXDG009

yeah but i just get bored of doing lvl 66 like once or twice and finishing and now since i have max lvl(this is without membership so 150) i would probably just log off because usually no one is bvbing and i suk at pvp anyway so i don't do anything by staying on for nothing cause i'm bored of sectoring theres no point unless i need coins and gigas or if i just feel like it
< by surgeypurgey

Styx

Next prize is actually something good now. Trust me.

lugiaXDG009

well then that suks for me but i still don't care unless its something like a free membership for life lol but like hell that is going to happen
< by surgeypurgey

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-