May 04, 2024, 12:22:18 PMLatest Member: FrankClaip
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » A Brand New Skill.

A Brand New Skill.

Started by Demonhalf5, July 23, 2011, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonhalf5

July 23, 2011, 08:10:20 PM Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:13:45 PM by Demonhalf5
I think that a good idea would be a Brand New Skill where you can disappear for 5Secs, if you land a hit on some thing you automatic reappear, if someone has ion wave and the person that invisible gets hit by its radius they reappear and also I think it should be a Passive Skill.
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Insaniity

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on July 23, 2011, 08:10:20 PM
I think that a good idea would be a Brand New Skill where you can disappear for 5Secs, if you land a hit on some thing you automatic reappear, if someone has ion wave and the person that invisible gets hit by its radius they reappear and also I think it should be a Passive Skill.
You already suggested this last night in lobby. I think you should stop bugging Allie about it and it will get put in? :) Just my opinion.

Demonhalf5

July 23, 2011, 08:13:04 PM #2 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:15:34 PM by Demonhalf5
I know I just want to see what people think about it lol :P
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

hawk5005

Lol I thought about this skill once, but I don't think it's possible to make it.

Insaniity

Pokeh

If you attempted it, even if you tried to change the transparency of all the items, I believe theirs still a black layer underneath. So you can't really be invisible.

Optimism

This is totally possible  ::).
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

asmit10

Quote from: Pokeh on July 23, 2011, 10:34:14 PM
If you attempted it, even if you tried to change the transparency of all the items, I believe theirs still a black layer underneath. So you can't really be invisible.
No but they could code it so that you're "not there" to the enemies in sector.... might also work that way in pvp
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Pokeh

Quote from: asmit10 on July 23, 2011, 10:37:38 PM
No but they could code it so that you're "not there" to the enemies in sector.... might also work that way in pvp

Enemies have artificial intelligence. You can program them to attack each other if you want. People in PvP have brains. They know their enemies hopefully;

Demonhalf5

July 23, 2011, 10:59:31 PM #9 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:02:38 PM by Demonhalf5
@Pokeh. Who care if people in P.V.P. have brains ( Lol ) the point is that people who buy the skill are going to be invisible and if your lucky enough to hit them they will reappear. I just want to know if it would ever be made and/or if you guys like the idea?
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

asmit10

Quote from: Pokeh on July 23, 2011, 10:46:59 PM
Quote from: asmit10 on July 23, 2011, 10:37:38 PM

Enemies have artificial intelligence. You can program them to attack each other if you want. People in PvP have brains. They know their enemies hopefully;

._. It would work the same way is in sector, just take a bit longer to code.....or just make the armor transparent.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

zeddy132

i think its a good idea it gets my woooooo and i hope they make it. ;D ;D ;D ;D

hawk5005

There's a problem, bots in sector don't have eyes and they aren't controlled, so it would be pretty much useless in sector because they would see you even if you are invisible.

BoutRoodi

I remember a game that had something like this! Anyway I SUPPORT THIS!
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Pokeh

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on July 23, 2011, 10:59:31 PM
@Pokeh. Who care if people in P.V.P. have brains ( Lol ) the point is that people who buy the skill are going to be invisible and if your lucky enough to hit them they will reappear. I just want to know if it would ever be made and/or if you guys like the idea?

The main problem is it isn't even possible. Forget how overpowered it is.

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 24, 2011, 10:31:42 AM
There's a problem, bots in sector don't have eyes and they aren't controlled, so it would be pretty much useless in sector because they would see you even if you are invisible.

dude

x is the variable in this k?

They code it so its like this: If player presses x key while having x skill equiped then monsters ignore the player for x ammount of time..k?
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on July 25, 2011, 07:09:17 AM

dude

They code it so its like this: If player presses x key while having x skill equiped then monsters ignore the player for x ammount of time..k?
dude

i was being sarcastic k?

That would mean even more work for a skill that would be useless in sector, because this skill gives you a bigger chance to push, while in sector if you push you get less xp and anyone would chose rush II or any other skill in sector except this..k?

asmit10

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 25, 2011, 07:26:31 AM

dude

dude

i was being sarcastic k?

That would mean even more work for a skill that would be useless in sector, because this skill gives you a bigger chance to push, while in sector if you push you get less xp and anyone would chose rush II or any other skill in sector except this..k?

didnt
sound
saracasm
and i already thought it was useless.
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

KillerPig

Couldn't you just spam this skill? I don't like this.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Demonhalf5

July 27, 2011, 07:31:43 PM #19 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 07:36:52 PM by Demonhalf5
Quote from: KillerPig on July 25, 2011, 10:10:03 PM
Couldn't you just spam this skill? I don't like this.
You could just put a timer like in Stun but longer
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Demonhalf5

Quote from: hawk5005 on July 25, 2011, 07:26:31 AM

dude

dude

i was being sarcastic k?

But remember if you land a hit on some thing you reappear and your gonna get jumped may be gonna get jumped
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Demonhalf5

Would this even be possible??? Because I hear some people say that Allie can't mess around with the game only the features that it already had and other people say that Allie can but she can be a bit lazy.
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

KillerPig

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on August 04, 2011, 08:12:12 PM
Would this even be possible??? Because I hear some people say that Allie can't mess around with the game only the features that it already had and other people say that Allie can but she can be a bit lazy.

Lol why would you question your own suggestion?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Demonhalf5

Quote from: KillerPig on August 04, 2011, 08:24:50 PM
Quote from: Demonhalf5 on August 04, 2011, 08:12:12 PM

Lol why would you question your own suggestion?
Lol i just want to know if it possible
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

inb4lyfe

My idea for a brand new skill is to get full health if you avoid being hit for 2 minutes.
Killer pig.  Yet that so called killer pig is being killed for crispy bacon?  Not so killer to me, unless by killer you mean that's some killer bacon.

Toast

Quote from: inb4lyfe on August 04, 2011, 09:15:28 PM
My idea for a brand new skill is to get full health if you avoid being hit for 2 minutes.

We have enough campers already. :3

Meta

Quote from: Toast on August 04, 2011, 09:16:29 PM

People only camp when they play hover or holo. It's rare to find a flop camper.

Allie

Quote from: Meta on August 05, 2011, 03:17:39 AM
Quote from: Toast on August 04, 2011, 09:16:29 PM

People only camp when they play hover or holo. It's rare to find a flop camper.

LOLOLOLOLOLk.

Yz

Locked, this won't happen; only things left to say is spam
DISCORD killyzkill

Demonhalf5

One more thing I want to say so the skill wont be overpowered is, if you haven't notice the affects when you run, jump, or use rush you kinda leave a trail behind. If my idea gets made I say to leave those affects so people can know where you might be when your jumping around etc while being invisible.

;D ;D ;D
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Yz

Quote from: Demonhalf5 on August 05, 2011, 07:13:24 PM
One more thing I want to say so the skill wont be overpowered is, if you haven't notice the affects when you run, jump, or use rush you kinda leave a trail behind. If my idea gets made I say to leave those affects so people can know where you might be when your jumping around etc while being invisible.

;D ;D ;D

now its definitely impossible
DISCORD killyzkill

hawk5005

;D ;D ;D
That makes the whole skill useless.
The point of this skill was to make you invisible, if people can see the trail and realize where you are, whats the point of it?

Demonhalf5

Quote from: Tricky on August 05, 2011, 07:14:37 PM

;D ;D ;D

now its definitely impossible
I actually think it would be less work all you have to code is making the E.F. invisible, the armor invisible, and the Bots' shadow/accessories invisible.
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Yz

That's not all you'd have to do, you have no idea how this works bro and coding isnt necessarily easy
DISCORD killyzkill

Demonhalf5

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 05, 2011, 08:09:46 PM

;D ;D ;D
That makes the whole skill useless.
The point of this skill was to make you invisible, if people can see the trail and realize where you are, whats the point of it?
Its only a trail if there was no trail it would be really overpowered and at the same time I kinda agree with you because it would only last you 5 seconds unless the skill would be 10 seconds. I say that if it was 10 seconds on the 5Th second you should start blinking for about 1.5 seconds or 2 seconds so at least people can know where you might  be
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

mhj

To epic for BoutCheetah, I don't think this will be accepted in any costs.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Demonhalf5

Quote from: mhj on August 05, 2011, 08:47:07 PM
To epic for BoutCheetah, I don't think this will be accepted in any costs.
;D lol
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

mhj

But i think we could use some new skills :)

Demonhalf5

Quote from: mhj on August 05, 2011, 08:53:26 PM
But i think we could use some new skills :)
That's what I'm trying to accomplish here.  :D
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

mhj

koolwolf2

Could work

But it can be op

Ex:

Shadow on pane in hover Grimmy doesn't notice

Shadow uses skill grimmy jumps to pane

Shadow PUSH

WIN!!!!
Newest one:

hawk5005

Yep, it would be over used ( like lanternman ) on every single map where you can easily push.
As koolwolf2s example suggested, it would be OP on pushing maps.
It's true we feel like we need a new skill, but even if this skill is cool, it wouldn't be any helpful in sector or base ( in base you need a skill to spam on the others team base to destroy it quickly ).
If you want a new skill, think of a skill that could be used in sector, base and pvp and it wouldn't be too OP in any of those.

Demonhalf5

Quote from: koolwolf2 on August 06, 2011, 08:04:36 AM
Could work

But it can be op

Ex:

Shadow on pane in hover Grimmy doesn't notice

Shadow uses skill grimmy jumps to pane

Shadow PUSH

WIN!!!!
Its would only be OP if you can spam this skill other word I really don't think its that OP if it last you 10secs in the 5fh sec you start to blink  for about 1.5 secs
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

BoutRoodi

This isn't World of Warcraft.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Demonhalf5

August 12, 2011, 05:51:37 PM #44 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 05:52:55 PM by Demonhalf5
Quote from: BoutRoodi on August 11, 2011, 11:23:03 AM
This isn't World of Warcraft.
Lol I don't even play that even have never will
PaintBaller For Life
DemonHalf5[

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-